Corinabeads and challenges

Old September 7th 04, 09:25 PM
Karen_AZ

It really wasn't that bad this year, and rumor has it that there's el
nino conditions kicking up so we'll have a wet winter. Yay!

Oh YEAH!!!!!

And you're right, it really hasn't been that bad, other than the wind. This
time next year (please hear me, all ye contractor gods!) I'll be looking out
the window and smiling at the "nice breeze."

And amen to "fall fever"...I'm soooo ready!

KarenK

Old September 8th 04, 07:30 AM
Christina Peterson

Cool nights here too. Frosts every night for the last week.

Tina

"starlia" wrote in message
We have finally been having cool evenings and nights. We could almost

open
our windows and sleep under the cool night air.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Lori Greenberg" wrote in message
ink.net...
But it's a DRY heat. GGG

Actually it's beautiful today.....but windy! I want my house, dammit!

All
these beady ideas floating around and I can't play.

You know...I was just thinking...we don't get spring fever here, but I'm
sure feeling 'fall fever'. I can *feel* the cooler weather coming and
am already anticipating being able to enjoy being outdoors. It's still
100 degrees here today but I'm just excited that it's starting to cool
off at the end of the day!

It really wasn't that bad this year, and rumor has it that there's el
nino conditions kicking up so we'll have a wet winter. Yay!

--
Lori Greenberg
www.beadnerd.com
ebay auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=lorigre en
berg

Old September 8th 04, 04:57 PM
Kandice Seeber

Yeah!!! This last couple of nights have been the first nights that I have
had to actually turn the heat on in the house. I adore the fall!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...origre enberg