What is your Favorite Technique

Old April 4th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default What is your Favorite Technique

On Apr 3, 2:53*pm, stampingmaniac wrote:

Did it work for your Easter cards? *What problem(s) were you
encountering when you said it didn't work? *Perhaps I can help you to
troubleshoot! *If you want to send me your mailing address
), I could send you a sample card, if you think
that would help.

Stamping Maniac

So do you really want me to tell you why they didn't work out? Okay
well dumbb me forgot and grabbed the closest ink and well it was
pigment ink and yup you guessed it. Impatient is me.

So I totally changed my design and well much happier. I would LOVE to
see a sample and see what I am doing wrong. You are the bestus.
Thank you so much for thinking about me, I truly appreciate it. I
will send you my snail mail address.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
The Angel Company
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
http://missy.ismyangel.net

Come and Celebrate with the Angel Company, we are celebrating Spring
and well all of the gifts to you are DOUBLED. Just Ask me how you can
take advantage of this great offer.

Check out my website for your stamping and scrapbooking needs. If
you would like a catalog, please contact me and I will ship one to
you.
Come celebrate with the Angel Company where all of the benefits are
doubled.

Old April 4th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

On Apr 3, 2:53*pm, stampingmaniac wrote:

I use corner punches on occasion. *I just acquired a couple of shape
punches but don't foresee using them very much. *I don't use diecuts.

Stamping Maniac

I just purchased a Mega Scallop punch and well I don't forsee myself
using the punch, but a friend of mine showed me some really cute
things to do. I would love to share with everyone, if you are
interested and you want to send me your address, I will send you a
card. You see, I have trouble with my digital camera and so pictures
for me are harder then just sending them out. I know I know how 80's
of me, but what can I say.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754