OT-new face sculpt, moldmaking, face painting tutorial

Old January 17th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane Helm

Default OT-new face sculpt, moldmaking, face painting tutorial

Hi all!
I just put up four new pages on making faces and molds. This week I will be
taking the faces and turning some of them into dolls---and giving them BEAD
joolery. These Grande Dames could definately use some beady jools. LOTS of
beady jools....coming up next!
http://www.polyclay.com/make_a_mold1.htm
SJ
--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

Old January 19th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

OMG those grand dames are so cool! I love their expressions.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old January 19th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane Helm

Thank you! I'm having fun. I'll post pics soon when I finish the dolls and
pins that they will become.

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
http://www.polyclay.com

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

. ..

Old January 24th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Sarajane, that was just fascinating!! I love how easy you make everything
look, when I know that it takes a LOT of talent (which you have) to come up
with these gorgeous ideas. I'm loving the new Grande Dames! )))

love,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
: Hi all!
: I just put up four new pages on making faces and molds. This week I will
be
: taking the faces and turning some of them into dolls---and giving them
BEAD
: joolery. These Grande Dames could definately use some beady jools. LOTS of
: beady jools....coming up next!
: http://www.polyclay.com/make_a_mold1.htm
: SJ
: --