Southernisms

Old May 14th 20, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Southernisms

On Thursday, April 2, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Glynn Page wrote:
I moved to Philadelphia after having grown up in Texas and had lived 5
years in New Mexico. One day my neighbor said to me "You don't wait ON
the bus - you wait FOR the bus".
Explains itself, doesn't it?????
Glynn Page

Moving from Texas to Philly explains it all! I lived in both places They each have their own language!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:Â*This email message and any accompanying data are
confidential and intended only for the individual(s) to which it is