Rainbow Bridge

Old April 9th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
grammykathy

Default Rainbow Bridge

My 17year old Lil Bit went over the Rainbow Bridge Sat. night. I
can't have
my furbabies with me right now and I didn't find out about it until
last
night after she had already been buried. I know DH did why he thought
was
best, but I wish I could have told her good-bye.

Old April 9th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

I am so sorry to hear about your Lil Bit......always hard to lose a pet
under any circumstances. My heart goes out to you.......

Laurie G. in CA

oups.com...

Old April 9th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

t...

Old April 9th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

My heart goes out to you.
I know how you feel.
My last JR went when we were on holiday and she was staying with my son.
I never said goodbye so I feel very much for you.
Gentle hugs
Shirley

In message .com,
grammykathy writes

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old April 9th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Apr 9, 8:56 am, "grammykathy" wrote:
My 17year old Lil Bit went over the Rainbow Bridge Sat. night. I
can't have
my furbabies with me right now and I didn't find out about it until
last
night after she had already been buried. I know DH did why he thought
was
best, but I wish I could have told her good-bye.
--

I'm so very sorry.
Bev in TX

Old April 9th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article . com,
" wrote:

On Apr 9, 8:56 am, "grammykathy" wrote:
My 17year old Lil Bit went over the Rainbow Bridge Sat. night. I
can't have
my furbabies with me right now and I didn't find out about it until
last
night after she had already been buried. I know DH did why he thought
was
best, but I wish I could have told her good-bye.
--

I'm so very sorry.
Bev in TX

Piggybacking here -- I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I know it's
tremendously difficult to lose a beloved pet; not being able to say
goodbye has to make it so much worse.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old April 9th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Suzie B

grammykathy wrote:

My 17year old Lil Bit went over the Rainbow Bridge Sat. night. I
can't have
my furbabies with me right now and I didn't find out about it until
last
night after she had already been buried. I know DH did why he thought
was
best, but I wish I could have told her good-bye.
--

{{{{{Hugs Kathy}}}}}
BTDT and I know it hurts, but 17 years was a very good age for her. She

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the (undamaged end of the) pier!"
Southend, UK
Old April 10th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old April 10th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

So sorry, Kathy! Don't worry, sometimes the best thing is to remember how
good we and our furbabies were to one another while we had the chance, and
the good times you shared. Your DH had the best of intentions, I'm sure.
It can take a long time to put the sad thought of a sick and dying friend
into the background, and bring the good memories to the front. It was years
before I could think of Fat Eddie without my first thought being that of her
last night with me, when she couldn't even bear to be stroked. Now I think
of the good things first, and that sad thought comes much later. Sending
healing thoughts and strength from Tucson.

Old April 10th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

She'll always be alive in your heart and your memories. When you are home
and settled plant a special tree/shrub/rose in her favourite spot. This
year the apple trees planted in memory of my poppa produced a bumper crop -
10 apples between 3 trees!!! They've been in for years now, so it's
definitely the best they've done.

Hugs to you.

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)
"grammykathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
My 17year old Lil Bit went over the Rainbow Bridge Sat. night. I
can't have
my furbabies with me right now and I didn't find out about it until
last
night after she had already been buried. I know DH did why he thought
was
best, but I wish I could have told her good-bye.

OT - Patchie has gone to Rainbow Bridge Maloney Empire Quilting 14 December 1st 06 07:59 PM
OT A voyage to Rainbow Bridge Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 23 May 18th 05 01:39 PM
Rainbow Bridge linda f. Needlework 7 February 25th 04 11:07 PM
OT another QI goes to Rainbow Bridge Marijke Quilting 24 January 13th 04 09:07 PM