speaking of "pi are square" lace shawls....

Old March 19th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default speaking of "pi are square" lace shawls....

http://www.floryknits.com/fp-lacepi.html

Enjoy!
Noreen
http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000725-0, 03/19/2007
Tested: 3/18/2007 11:14:19 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old March 21st 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"YarnWright" wrote in message
http://www.floryknits.com/fp-lacepi.html

Enjoy!
Noreen

That is superb!

Saved for when I've used up all my bits and can justify buying yarn :-)

Thank you,

Mary

I am old enough to know nothing!

Old March 24th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Mary Fisher spun a FINE 'yarn':
(my answers interspersed within Mary's post)

"YarnWright" wrote in message
http://www.floryknits.com/fp-lacepi.html

Enjoy!
Noreen

That is superb!

Isn't it? Unlike Wooly, I don't think I'm ready to tackle it!

Saved for when I've used up all my bits and can justify buying yarn
:-)

Oh, yeah, I saved it too, for when I DO think I'm ready to tackle it!

Thank you,

You are entirely welcome, Mary!
Mary
-- I am not young enough to know everything.

I am old enough to know nothing!

That's GOOD! So, like me, you're at that in-between stage! Suffice to
say, we're old enough to KNOW BETTER?????

end quoted

Noreen

who's headache turned out to be a full-blown cluster rather than
migraine, which I CAN deal with.
The dresser/bureau is 1/2 built, but on HOLD.

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com

Old March 24th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

YarnWright wrote:
http://www.floryknits.com/fp-lacepi.html

Enjoy!
Noreen

Noreen,

I will make this shawl in the fall.

When finished I will call.

Love you all.

Dennis
Old March 24th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Dennis are you going to start where Zimmermann started ,, i.e enlarge
enlarge enlarge the number of stititches in the row ?
mirjam

Old March 24th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Spike Driver spun a FINE 'yarn':

YarnWright wrote:
http://www.floryknits.com/fp-lacepi.html

Enjoy!
Noreen

Noreen,

I will make this shawl in the fall.

When finished I will call.

Love you all.

Dennis

end quoted

Will Gail be the lucky recipient?
Hugs,
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com
http://yarnwright.com
http://noreensknitche.com
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://optional-knitting.com
http://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000727-1, 03/23/2007
Tested: 3/23/2007 11:57:38 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old March 24th 07, 09:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"YarnWright" wrote in message

-- I am not young enough to know everything.

I am old enough to know nothing!

That's GOOD! So, like me, you're at that in-between stage! Suffice to
say, we're old enough to KNOW BETTER?????

I don't know ... :-\

end quoted

Noreen

who's headache turned out to be a full-blown cluster rather than
migraine, which I CAN deal with.
The dresser/bureau is 1/2 built, but on HOLD.

Sure, when God made time She made plenty of it :-)

Mary

Old March 24th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Mary Fisher spun a FINE 'yarn':

"YarnWright" wrote in message

-- I am not young enough to know everything.

I am old enough to know nothing!

That's GOOD! So, like me, you're at that in-between stage!
Suffice to say, we're old enough to KNOW BETTER?????

I don't know ... :-\

end quoted

Noreen

who's headache turned out to be a full-blown cluster rather than
migraine, which I CAN deal with.
The dresser/bureau is 1/2 built, but on HOLD.

Sure, when God made time She made plenty of it :-)

Mary

end quoted

I LIKE the way you think!!!
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com
http://yarnwright.com
http://noreensknitche.com
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://optional-knitting.com
http://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000727-1, 03/23/2007
Tested: 3/24/2007 10:09:42 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old March 25th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

I don't know Mirjam. I have been reading about the way you started and
you have me thinking.

Any more good advice?

Hugs,
Dennis

Old March 25th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

YarnWright wrote:
http://www.floryknits.com/fp-lacepi.html

Enjoy!
Noreen

Noreen,

I will make this shawl in the fall.

When finished I will call.

Love you all.

Dennis

end quoted

Will Gail be the lucky recipient?
Hugs,
Noreen

Noreen,

I still love love life!

I am looking at a yarn at a shop in Rockford, I wish I had saved the
name. It is the Yarn Sellar on East River Side. We have a great shop
here in DeKalb also, I have not looked their.

Do you have an recommendations Noreen?

Hugs,
Dennis