My turn at the County Fair

Old August 18th 03, 08:19 PM
Kim E

Default My turn at the County Fair

This year I entered 3 quilts and got 3 ribbons.

The blue quilt got a 1st place, the red one got a 3rd place.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kes...quilts&.view=t

The pink one won a 2nd place. It will be my almost 4 year old niece's
Christmas present. I have a dolly bed for her, this will be the
dolly's quilt.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kes...c=ph%26.view=t

I also made 3 quilts for the St.Jude's contest. The 2nd and 3rd one
were made from the same fabric. A friend of mine is a nurse at
St.Jude's - she is going to keep a lookout to see if she sees their
recipients.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kes...tos.yahoo.com/

Kim E
Old August 18th 03, 08:44 PM
Musicmaker

Congratulations!

--
Lady Cynthia, Royal Musicmaker

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/
Remember, once you get over the hill,
you'll begin to pick up speed.

"Kim E" wrote in message
m...
This year I entered 3 quilts and got 3 ribbons.

The blue quilt got a 1st place, the red one got a 3rd place.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kes...quilts&.view=t

The pink one won a 2nd place. It will be my almost 4 year old niece's
Christmas present. I have a dolly bed for her, this will be the
dolly's quilt.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kes...s&.dnm=Christm
as+present+for+my+niece.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph
/keskelund/lst%3f%26.dir=/2003%2bgifts%26.src=ph%26.view=t

I also made 3 quilts for the St.Jude's contest. The 2nd and 3rd one
were made from the same fabric. A friend of mine is a nurse at
St.Jude's - she is going to keep a lookout to see if she sees their
recipients.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kes...7s+quilts&.src
=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/

Kim E

Old August 18th 03, 10:30 PM
Patti

Congratulations Kim.
That was a really successful entry and no mistake!
..
In article , Kim E
writes

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kes...gifts&.dnm=Chr

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kes...de%27s+quilts&
.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/

Kim E

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 19th 03, 01:34 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Yee-Haw!
A round of cotton candy for everyone!

Congrats, Kim!

Ragmop/Sandy
m...

Old August 19th 03, 04:15 AM
Kim E

The pink link doesn't seem to work. Try this one:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kes...+gifts&.view=t
It's the last one in this group

Kim