"Buying" fabric ... yeah ...

Old July 10th 03, 12:52 AM
Donna in Idaho

Default "Buying" fabric ... yeah ...

Don't any of you believe Suzie's version of the fabric jumping into the
yella suitcases - it ain't true! :-)
--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 21:56:31 -0600, Sarah Curry
wrote:

And yeah, Suzie, let us SPEAK about those parts of The Stash that you
SAID just lept off the shlef, and into that schoolbus-yella suitcase?
Hmmmmm?????

(for you newbies, Paul (Commander Cannon) and Suzie visited here ... and
SUCH a great time we had!)

Grins,
Sairey

They did Miss - honest!!!

Sheesh - just because we put our open suitcases on the floor UNDER the
open shelving that Sarah keeps her bright fabrics in, and then as we
innocently asked "what *IS* feedsack fabric" ('cos we are thick
ignorant Brits who hadn't heard of it before), Sarah paws through the
shelves in search of some examples and a whole heap of fabrics leap
off the shelf and into the afore-mentioned suitcases (which *ARE*
bright school-bus-yella) - you'd have thought we'd a planned it!!

BTW - by the time we'd got to Illinois and were at the Red Queens
palace, I'd got stash-begging off to a fine art... would have gotten
away with Peaches the cat if I thought I could get her through
Immigration and Customs...

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old July 10th 03, 03:37 AM
Diana Curtis

I have heard of spontaneous fabric jumping before. It wants to travel.. see
the sights...
You say we are not to believe Suzies version but you offer no other
plausible alternative story! Proof, woman, we need proof!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 10th 03, 05:56 PM
Butterfly

Suzie is right ya know..I have PROOF!

SEE

I'm waving the Butterflies that came to me cause they had gotten tired
of her 'wet dreary days' and wanted more sunshine : )
Butterfly (Standing out in the sunshine waving English Butterfly
fabric ; )

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:37:41 -0700, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

I have heard of spontaneous fabric jumping before. It wants to travel.. see
the sights...
You say we are not to believe Suzies version but you offer no other
plausible alternative story! Proof, woman, we need proof!
Diana

--

Thats right Diana - you tell her!!!

Suzie B
(p.s. is payment of chocolate alright?)

Old July 12th 03, 06:27 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

T'was a bribe for Diana for sticking up for me!

Anyway, I sent The Red Queen a humble offering from these shores which
included a bar of the afore-mentioned orange crunchy chocolate, and it
arrived in Aurora 5 days later the consistency of jello...

Suzie B

wrote:

I have heard of spontaneous fabric jumping before. It wants to travel..

see
the sights...
You say we are not to believe Suzies version but you offer no other
plausible alternative story! Proof, woman, we need proof!
Diana

--

Thats right Diana - you tell her!!!

Suzie B
(p.s. is payment of chocolate alright?)
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK
http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK
http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Fabrics & free shipping on Quanities joan Marketplace 0 December 6th 03 06:12 PM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
Tapestry frame or embroidery hoop Jill Spottiswoode Needlework 7 September 22nd 03 10:27 AM