AD: New! Pre-Strung Kits at JustBeads

Old October 27th 03, 04:14 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD: New! Pre-Strung Kits at JustBeads

Hi Beady Buddies,
Usually when I'm playing with my beads and creating kits, I string a few
together to give you ideas for making jewelry and to make them easier to
scan - it didn't take many scans in the early days to realize beads are
usually round and they rock and roll!

Some of my "bead doodles" as I call them, can get pretty ornate... and I got
to thinking that it might be nice if I included enough thread so the buyer
could use those bead doodles in their creations. Sometimes the thread path
becomes complicated and might be hard to duplicate.

So in the kits I listed tonight I'm trying something new. I've pre-strung
the centerpiece for each kit. If you like the design and want to use it as
is, just keep stringing beads until you get to the desired length, add a
clasp of your choice, and voila! you're done. If you want to liberate the
beads for your own design, snip snip snip and you're ready to go.

I would be interested in your comments about this new idea!

Metallic Moods Raku PS™ Kit #595
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=751789717
Blue Willow PS™ Kit #596
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=751790128
Amethyst & Aqua Lampwork PS™ Kit #597
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=751790300
Faux Goldstone & Sapphire LW Coin PS™ Kit #599
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=751791193

And I've listed another kit featuring beads by GemClay Creations
Yankee Doodle Dandy Kit #598
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=751790584

I've also RElisted loads of jewelry - Hey it's almost Halloween, so
Christmas can't be far away! And maybe you'd like to give hand crafted gifts
this year instead of something made in Taiwan and sold at WalMart ... so
check 'em out.

PayPal is now longer supporting that marvelous instant payment button I used
to have on my auctions. Well I've whined and complained and written numerous
emails, apparently to no avail. I'm trying to get the code removed from all
my auctions, but the going is slow. I apologize for any inconvenience! But
another great idea bites the dust ... and I haven't a clue why!

I still take PayPal of course, and if you need me to send you a payment
request for your win(s), just let me know! If you win multiple items, or
want to combine your wins with orders from my web pages, please email me
first so I can invoice you for the total.

As always, thanks for looking!
Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBead Auctions