second day of xmas

Old December 26th 03, 08:13 PM
nzl*

Default second day of xmas

on the second day of christmas my true love gave to me,
two kumara and a pukeko in a ponga tree.

nz version of course.
lets hear your version of the second day.
how many versions do we all know.
jeanne
stay tuned for the rest of the days as they come
i smell ham and eggs for breakfast, yummmmmmmy
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

Old December 28th 03, 02:21 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

Hi Jeanne!!!!!!

....two coconuts...and one mynah bird in one papaya tree (and you have
to sing it with my accent =)

A Joy in Hawaii

Old December 28th 03, 05:37 AM
nzl*

gee Joy,
i have no idea what your accent sounds like.
give me some hints and i'll see what i can manage.
i wish there were some more new and fun versions being posted thru the
days...
oh well.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"A Joy in Hawaii" wrote...

Old December 28th 03, 06:14 AM
melinda

nzl* wrote:
gee Joy,
i have no idea what your accent sounds like.
give me some hints and i'll see what i can manage.
i wish there were some more new and fun versions being posted thru the
days...
oh well.
jeanne

A group my friends from school made up one of the 12 vegies of Xmas
a few years ago, but I can't remember it now :-(

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old December 28th 03, 04:31 PM
Pati Cook

Well how about,
2 jumping cholla and a cactus wren in a tall saguaro. ??

Pati, in Phx

Old December 28th 03, 08:43 PM
nzl*

sounds a good'n.
eat some more chocolate and maybe it'll come to mind
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

| nzl* wrote:
| gee Joy,
| i have no idea what your accent sounds like.
| give me some hints and i'll see what i can manage.
| i wish there were some more new and fun versions being posted thru the
| days...
| oh well.
| jeanne

"melinda" wrote...

Old December 28th 03, 08:45 PM
nzl*

now ya got one started, dont forget to keep up with the following day, eh.
this desert one sounds cute albeit a bit painful with that saguaro, lol.
whats a cholla? how do you pronounce that?
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"Pati Cook" wrote ...
| Well how about,
| 2 jumping cholla and a cactus wren in a tall saguaro. ??
|
| Pati, in Phx
|
| nzl* wrote:
|
| gee Joy,
| i have no idea what your accent sounds like.
| give me some hints and i'll see what i can manage.
| i wish there were some more new and fun versions being posted thru the
| days...
| oh well.
| jeanne
| --
| http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
|
| "A Joy in Hawaii" wrote...
| | Hi Jeanne!!!!!!
| |
| | ...two coconuts...and one mynah bird in one papaya tree (and you have
| | to sing it with my accent =)
| |
| | A Joy in Hawaii
| |
| |

Old December 28th 03, 08:50 PM
Mystified One

Cholla is a cactus that grows in the Southwest. The LL is pronounced like a
Y, so it sounds like choya.

http://seamonkey.ed.asu.edu/~storslee/cholla.html
http://www.desertusa.com/mag99/may/papr/chollas.html

"nzl*" wrote in message
now ya got one started, dont forget to keep up with the following day, eh.
this desert one sounds cute albeit a bit painful with that saguaro, lol.
whats a cholla? how do you pronounce that?
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"Pati Cook" wrote ...
| Well how about,
| 2 jumping cholla and a cactus wren in a tall saguaro. ??
|
| Pati, in Phx
|
| nzl* wrote:
|
| gee Joy,
| i have no idea what your accent sounds like.
| give me some hints and i'll see what i can manage.
| i wish there were some more new and fun versions being posted thru the
| days...
| oh well.
| jeanne
| --
| http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
|
| "A Joy in Hawaii" wrote...
| | Hi Jeanne!!!!!!
| |
| | ...two coconuts...and one mynah bird in one papaya tree (and you

have
| | to sing it with my accent =)
| |
| | A Joy in Hawaii
| |
| |

Old December 28th 03, 09:08 PM
nzl*

ahhh, thanks for the de-mystification, lol.
i'll check those sites in a bit, gotta go offline now for a while.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"Mystified One" wrote...
| Cholla is a cactus that grows in the Southwest. The LL is pronounced like
| Y, so it sounds like choya.
|
| http://seamonkey.ed.asu.edu/~storslee/cholla.html
| http://www.desertusa.com/mag99/may/papr/chollas.html
|

| "nzl*" wrote in message
| now ya got one started, dont forget to keep up with the following day,
eh.
| this desert one sounds cute albeit a bit painful with that saguaro, lol.
| whats a cholla? how do you pronounce that?
| jeanne
| --
| http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
|
| "Pati Cook" wrote ...
| | Well how about,
| | 2 jumping cholla and a cactus wren in a tall saguaro. ??
| |
| | Pati, in Phx
| |
| | nzl* wrote:
| |
| | gee Joy,
| | i have no idea what your accent sounds like.
| | give me some hints and i'll see what i can manage.
| | i wish there were some more new and fun versions being posted thru
the
| | days...
| | oh well.
| | jeanne
| | --
| | http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
| |
| | "A Joy in Hawaii" wrote...
| | | Hi Jeanne!!!!!!
| | |
| | | ...two coconuts...and one mynah bird in one papaya tree (and you
| have
| | | to sing it with my accent =)
| | |
| | | A Joy in Hawaii
| | |
| | |

Old December 28th 03, 10:53 PM
melinda

nzl* wrote:
sounds a good'n.
eat some more chocolate and maybe it'll come to mind
jeanne

How about a parsnip in a pear tree and
2 mouldy spuds?

--