NJ State Guild Quilt Show

Old June 5th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default NJ State Guild Quilt Show

Anyone going to the quilt show in Edison this week (June 8-10)? Since
I used up a goodly portion of my stash in Cape Hatteras, I think I need
a fabric fix.

Alice in NJ

Old June 5th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

No, but the Critter Pattern Works will
have a booth there. NAYY, but I like
their stuff. They have a new pattern:
Squirrels. Have fun!
PAT

Old June 5th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks Pat. I'll have to look for their booth. This show is within
walking distance of where I work, so I just look silly wearing a
plastic band on my wrist at the office for 3 days since I can get there
during my lunch break. They think I escaped from a hospital somewhere!
The show closes at 5pm every day, so I try to get through everything
in small sessions rather than in one fell swoop!

Alice

Old June 5th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'll be there Saturday (10th) all day. Buy tickets for the Love Apples
Raffle quilt while you are there. I'll be working the raffle table from
2-5PM on Saturday. If you're there stop by!!! The quilt is lovely and I
made a block in it!

Melissa in NJ

Old June 5th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Bonnie, I think the easiest thing for you to do is to get to the
website for the NJ State Guild for the show information. It is off
of 287, but I drive the Turnpike every day. I don't know what exit off
of 287 you need to take but watch for the Route 514 WEST exit, get on
Route 514 West and watch for jug handle entrance to Raritan Center on
your right. Follow signs to Expo Center located at END of Raritan
Center Parkway.

HTH

Alice

Old June 5th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I checked out the webpage and I might try to go. I think it will depend on
the weather. I hate to have to search for a new place when it's raining!
I rarely drive beyond Rte 1, it's been a very long time since I went to
Edison (maybe 30 years).

--
Bonnie
NJ
ups.com...

Old June 5th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yay! Thank you for checking it out. We also have really nice notecards
done up with pictures of the quilt. Nice stuff!!!

Our next Love Apple show will be in February 2007. I'll post to the
newsgroup with more details later (I can't remember the date off of the
top of my head). It is at a brand new location and promises to be a
spiffy show.

Melissa in NJ

AliceW in NJ wrote:
Thanks, Melissa. Don't know if I'll get there on Saturday, but I will
look for the Love Apples quilt. Are they having a show this year?

Alice

Quilt Show This Week In Virginia Pat in Virginia Quilting 8 February 22nd 06 02:41 AM
quilt show change KJ Quilting 5 September 10th 05 03:48 AM
RCTQ meetup for Glendale (CA) Quilt Guild show Ginger in CA Quilting 3 January 17th 05 10:14 PM
Advice on quilt show award MJ Quilting 0 February 8th 04 10:24 PM