Danish Handcraft Guild Calendars--looking for pattern

Old February 20th 09, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
monique

Default Danish Handcraft Guild Calendars--looking for pattern

Howdy,

Does anyone like these as much as I do? Each one has twelve different
photographs of cross-stitch, along with the patterns to do them. I've
managed to collect most of the floral designs I liked, but there's
another one that's eluding me. It's the 1993 calendar with bird designs
by Mads Stage. Should say "1993 Aarets Korssting" and "Danske
Fugle/Danische Vogel" on the cover and have the DHC logo and
"Haandarbejdets Fremme."

If anyone runs across one in their travels, I'd be mightily obliged to know!

Not, of course, that I need another project! (I'm in the middle of
stitching sixteen animals with balloons for a baby quilt for my new
grand-niece.)

Monique in TX
Old February 21st 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Johnno

No doubt you're aware of this site already, but keep www.scandinavianstitches.com
in mind. They don't have the 1993 calendar on their list right now,
but it's worth having a look every so often. I've found Lynda to be
both efficient and friendly.

Johnno
Old February 24th 09, 03:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Amber

On 20 Feb., 20:47, monique wrote:
Howdy,

Does anyone like these as much as I do? *Each one has twelve different
photographs of cross-stitch, along with the patterns to do them. *I've
managed to collect most of the floral designs I liked, but there's
another one that's eluding me. *It's the 1993 calendar with bird designs
by Mads Stage. *Should say "1993 Aarets Korssting" and "Danske
Fugle/Danische Vogel" on the cover and have the DHC logo and
"Haandarbejdets Fremme."

If anyone runs across one in their travels, I'd be mightily obliged to know!

Not, of course, that I need another project! *(I'm in the middle of
stitching sixteen animals with balloons for a baby quilt for my new
grand-niece.)

Monique in TX

I live in Denmark, so if I see it, I will let you know. It is
currently out of print.

Old February 24th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
monique

Thanks! You never know where these things will pop up.

Monique

Amber wrote: It's the 1993 calendar with bird designs
by Mads Stage. Should say "1993 Aarets Korssting" and "Danske
Fugle/Danische Vogel" on the cover and have the DHC logo and
"Haandarbejdets Fremme."

If anyone runs across one in their travels, I'd be mightily obliged to know!

Monique in TX

I live in Denmark, so if I see it, I will let you know. It is
currently out of print.

Danish Handcraft Guild BDS2pds Needlework 6 May 27th 12 09:03 PM
OT Danish language help please Anne in CA Quilting 17 December 12th 06 11:15 PM
Danish get-together? Amber Needlework 0 December 20th 05 11:14 PM
Does Anyone Here Speak Danish? Tinkster Beads 4 June 20th 05 03:04 PM
Quilling, Quilting, Danish Handcraft books on Ebay Home Marketplace 0 May 5th 04 04:25 PM