Double Happy Dance!

Old February 21st 05, 03:58 AM
jules

Default Double Happy Dance!

Well, this is actually more than a double happy dance - but here are
the stiching things: I finished 2 things in the last couple weeks,
which is a minor miracle considering we are getting ready to move! I've
been working on a baby sampler for my nephew who will be 3 in May. I
posted about it when we were discussing getting past blockages in our
work. Thanks for the advice about breaking it into smaller sections, I
didn't really have that much more to do so I just focused on a little
at a time and hooray! It came back from the framer today and is SO
cute!! In the mean time I sped through a tooth fairy needlepoint pillow
for my 5 year old nephew. My husband gave me the canvas for xmas and is
so cute with his guilt over giving me a gift I'll give away, but I
loved it. I just have to "pillow" it by the end of March for our little
guy's 6th b-day.
That will have to wait tho, until after the movers pack, move and
unpack my sewing stuff next week! Hooray we are finally moving closer
to family! We are moving to Philly so I'll get to see those nephews
lots more often. life is good.
Jules

Old February 21st 05, 05:32 AM
Ausxser

Yay for you - this thing of never finishing things must be a myth because
lots of people finish things in this group!

Well done and good luck for the move!

Blessings
Tannia

"jules" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Happy Happy Happy Dance Debbi Quilting 18 June 3rd 04 07:50 PM
Happy Dance dackwoo Quilting 2 April 24th 04 03:26 PM
Happy happy dance dance.... Kellie J. Berger Quilting 5 September 20th 03 01:42 PM
Happy Dance Pat in Virginia Quilting 16 September 13th 03 07:05 PM
Happy dance Mel Rimmer Quilting 12 August 29th 03 08:40 AM