New Little Blog

Old October 16th 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Chiara

Default New Little Blog

Hi all!
I'm Chiara from Italy
I love work quilt and Patchwork..
I made a little blog of it....
If we want to see and comment my work....pls send a comm
i'm a newbie
Thanx for all
the blog is: www.ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com

Old October 16th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jack Campin - bogus address

I'm Chiara from Italy
I love work quilt and Patchwork..
I made a little blog of it....
If we want to see and comment my work....pls send a comm
i'm a newbie
Thanx for all
the blog is: www.ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com

You are rather keen on dark red and hearts, aren't you?

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
****** I killfile Google posts - email me if you want to be whitelisted ******
Old October 16th 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
bvolman

You do very nice things, I would not call you a newbie. And if you get past
the first few pictures there is a lots of things without hearts and deep
reds. I can't read the text, but the pictures speak for themselves.
Larchie

Old October 16th 09, 05:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Oct 15, 6:43*pm, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:
I'm Chiara from Italy
I love work quilt and Patchwork..
I made a little blog of it....
If we want to see and comment my work....pls send a comm
i'm a newbie
Thanx for all
the blog is:www.ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com

You are rather keen on dark red and hearts, aren't you?

==== j a c k *at *c a m p i n . m e . u k *=== *http://www.campin.me.uk ====
CD-ROMs and free stuff: *Scottish music, food intolerance, and Mac logic fonts
****** I killfile Google posts - email me if you want to be whitelisted ******

I noticed that too; she's a girl after my own heart! I have to be
careful or
I'd end up with an entire closet full of red clothes, and a red stash
too.

Sherry
Old October 16th 09, 11:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Welcome Chiara! Your "Matrimoniale" is so pretty, I love the heart
blocks. And that cute giraffe doll -is that for a special child?
If you live in Rome, maybe you know my quilting buddies in the Nimble
Thimbles group?
Roberta in D (for Deutschland)

Old October 16th 09, 01:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Chiara

i'm in love and my cloth is for me and my Boyfriend
tnx anyway....jack

Old October 16th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Chiara

hihihi right

Old October 16th 09, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Chiara

tnx for comments......i'm a newbie i must learn more for to be a nice
quilters....

Old October 16th 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Chiara

i love my Giraffe now i try to make an elephant work i
progress.....tnx for welcome...for your friends in Rome
i don't know this group ( i'm from Verona) but i try to search on net tnx
Roberta

My new blog! Beadbimbo Beads 2 February 19th 09 07:56 AM
Pix on blog YarnWright Yarn 11 January 6th 07 03:03 PM
Have any of you seen this blog? suzee Yarn 8 August 25th 05 02:17 PM
blog...???? Els van Dam Yarn 18 March 20th 05 07:29 PM
blog? biig Beads 14 January 12th 05 04:50 AM