Am I bitching?

Old July 28th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Marilee J. Layman

Default Am I bitching?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:33:01 GMT, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:

What if there were lots of beads and lots of string?

http://www.beadingforacure.org

This year's items will be up in a few weeks and then I start the
auctions on eBay.
--
Marilee J. Layman
http://mjlayman.livejournal.com/

Old July 31st 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
[email protected]

Frosty wrote:
Shouldn't there be some kind of rule wherein people who string beads
wouldn't be allowed to call themslves "jewelers"?

How about if you string 8 beads, then double your needle back into the
first two then string six beads, double your needle back into the first
two and do this about 90,000 times?

Or maybe I should just call myself insane.

Old August 3rd 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Frosty

Georgia wrote:
Is this the part where you realize you are grateful that there are people
who are good at this, to whom full-service jewelry stores contract this
work? For us, stringing pearls worth many thousands of dollars is not that
bad a job.

Yes, albeit late and with a different email address. (Steenkin'
computers!)

Frosty
(Some witty latin stuff)

Georgia
www.georgiamorgan.net

"Frosty" wrote in message
On or about Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:41:53 GMT, an entity identified as
"minkiemink" proudly proclaimed:

Frosty wrote:
Shouldn't there be some kind of rule wherein people who string beads
wouldn't be allowed to call themslves "jewelers"?

Frosty,
I am officially holding you responsible for all of the bead site
posting migrations to this list. You have angered the bead Gods and
must atone.

Minkie

As long as I don't have to string/restring any beads I'm cool with it.

Frosty

"If you hold a cat by the tail, you learn things you cannot learn any
other way."
-Mark Twain

--

Anulos qui animum ostendunt omnes gestemus!