What Is Your Favorite Coloring Technique?

Old May 15th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default What Is Your Favorite Coloring Technique?

Okay so the last question got me to thinking. What is my favorite
coloring technique? I used to use my twinkling H2O's all of the time
and then I guess I got bored. Then I went to colored pencils, then
water color pencils, then my infamous chalk pencils and then I got
bored with all of that and went to paper piecing. A little more putsy
but then I didn't have to color in. Now, I am thinking hey what about
those twinkling H2O's, but that would entail taking out my heat gun
and getting some embossing powder and well I just sold all of my
embossing powder at my garage sale. Arghhhh.

So now I am thinking white colored wax pencil or white crayon. Hmmm.

So what do you do that is your favorite?

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
http://missy.ismyangel.net

Check out my website for some exciting stamps and accessories. Just
when you think you can't find the right thing, here you go. Enjoy
and
contact me when you are ready to check it out.

Old May 15th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper[_2_]

Hmmm...my favorite coloring technique...I guess that would be watercolors.
I like pastels too so I must like the soft touch. I bought lots of H20's
when they first came out but have never used them.

What's this "white colored wax pencil or crayon" technique? I don't think
I've ever heard of it.

SAD

On 5/15/08 6:34 AM, in article
, "Roscoe2"
wrote:

[...]

What is your Favorite Technique Roscoe2 Rubberstamps 21 April 4th 08 02:41 PM
What's your favorite technique? Wave Jumper Rubberstamps 8 September 22nd 06 05:39 AM
Coloring pages maryd Quilting 1 November 5th 04 06:21 AM
Coloring Skin anne Needlework 5 February 26th 04 06:37 AM
flesh coloring hwleong Polymer Clay 2 September 12th 03 03:10 PM