Woodwork Community Gallery

Old July 12th 03, 05:34 AM
Paul Dalcanale

Default Woodwork Community Gallery

We just added a gallery to our website for woodworkers to share their
woodworking pictures with the world, with a special section just for
carvers. There isn't many pictures in the gallery at the moment, but feel
free to sign-up and add your own pics.

http://woodworkweb.com/woodwork/modu...p?name=gallery

WoodWorkWeb.com is an Internet community designed for all sections of
woodworkers. Our site provides message boards, latest news, links listing,
story submission, and much more.
Please have a look and tell us what you think - http://www.woodworkweb.com

Old July 13th 03, 06:46 AM
Rob

Only one carving was posted on this site. The artist states that is first
piece.
It was very nice, especially factoring in that it was a first piece.

"Paul Dalcanale" wrote in message
. ca...
We just added a gallery to our website for woodworkers to share their
woodworking pictures with the world, with a special section just for
carvers. There isn't many pictures in the gallery at the moment, but feel
free to sign-up and add your own pics.

http://woodworkweb.com/woodwork/modu...p?name=gallery

WoodWorkWeb.com is an Internet community designed for all sections of
woodworkers. Our site provides message boards, latest news, links listing,
story submission, and much more.
Please have a look and tell us what you think -

http://www.woodworkweb.com

OT - Gallery and ImageMagick Polly S. Beads 0 January 30th 05 07:56 PM
Semi-AD- trying out a new gallery Su/Cutworks Beads 6 November 29th 04 06:24 AM
AD & news: "Swept Away" ends tonight, potential gallery! Kalera Stratton Beads 6 April 2nd 04 05:01 AM
OT Andale Gallery sucks bluemaxx Beads 2 October 1st 03 06:37 AM
OT RCB community was Did Anyone get their watch crystals? Diana Curtis Beads 3 August 14th 03 10:43 PM