just had to share

Old March 9th 04, 11:23 PM
KJ

Default just had to share

I just checked my email account on another server and all it had was spam.
But one of the subject lines "almost" enticed me to open it. The Subject
was.."be proud when you pull down your pants". Yeah baby!

--
Kathyl yup, that's an L

Old March 9th 04, 11:31 PM
Louise

Kathyl,

You forgot the spew warning on this one. At least it would be funny if all
those darned spam messages weren't so irritating!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old March 10th 04, 01:14 AM
Diana Curtis

I am all the time. Pieced and quilted underwear.
:-)
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old March 10th 04, 01:35 AM
KJ

Gosh Diana, I should have opened the email! It might have been a free
pattern for new skivvies!

--
Kathyl

Old March 10th 04, 02:02 AM
Diana Curtis

It might well have been! A new block that could have knocked your socks off.
So, you would have had neat undies ...but no socks.
Not worth the trade off. You did the right thing, deleting it.
Diana

Old March 10th 04, 02:16 AM
Kathy Applebaum

It's the embellishments that worry me... ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old March 10th 04, 10:03 AM
Kate Dicey

KJ wrote:

I just checked my email account on another server and all it had was spam.
But one of the subject lines "almost" enticed me to open it. The Subject
was.."be proud when you pull down your pants". Yeah baby!

--
Kathyl yup, that's an L

Mine are starting to FALL down... Pulling them up again is a constant!
;P

34 lbs gone, 36 to go - Almost half way to goal! Must do some
measurements...

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old March 10th 04, 01:28 PM
Diana Curtis

Methinks you need to do something to keep your knickers up!
Congrats on the healthier you!
Diana

Old March 10th 04, 04:36 PM
Kate Dicey

Diana Curtis wrote:

Methinks you need to do something to keep your knickers up!
Congrats on the healthier you!
Diana

One of my best so far is that I'm wearing a pair of trousers I gave up to the
'these have to go to the charity shop as I've outgrown them' heap 4 whole
years ago! They are loose... Not slipping yet, but soon they'll be back
on the heap for a dufferent reason!

Old March 10th 04, 04:42 PM
frood

Giles' pants (trousers and underpants) are always falling down. Between
worn-out elastic (she is the ultimate hand-me-down kid) and her having no
hips (skinny, skinny kid), she has nothing to hold her drawers up!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply