Introduction

Old January 12th 05, 11:28 PM
Guy

Default Introduction

Hello everyone
I've been reading posts here for a few weeks and am finding them
interesting. I'm not sure what the rules are for joining in so I will just
take a chance and post an intruductory hello. Hi all!

--
Guy E Ells
http://www3.telus.net/public/gells/index.htm

Old January 13th 05, 12:13 AM
Elaine Stutt

"Guy" ) writes:
Hello everyone
I've been reading posts here for a few weeks and am finding them
interesting. I'm not sure what the rules are for joining in so I will just
take a chance and post an intruductory hello. Hi all!
--
Guy E Ells
http://www3.telus.net/public/gells/index.htm

For an unmoderated newsgroup, the only rules a stay on topic;
don't post pictures, graphics or very large files. Being polite
is a good idea.

Hello.

Elaine

Old January 13th 05, 05:06 AM
Brad Sondahl

I like some of the clay equipment on your website, and the wherewithal to make
it.

Brad Sondahl
--
For original art, music, pottery, and literature, visit my homepage
http://sondahl.com

To reply to me directly, don't forget to take out the "garbage" from my
address.

Old January 14th 05, 03:14 AM
Guy

Hi Brad
Thanks for visiting my site. I had seen yours before and bookmarked it.
Nice to meet you. You have a really good site, very informative. Would it
be ok with you if I included it in my favorite links?
Take care Guy

"Brad Sondahl" wrote in message
I like some of the clay equipment on your website, and the wherewithal to
make
it.

Brad Sondahl
--
For original art, music, pottery, and literature, visit my homepage
http://sondahl.com

To reply to me directly, don't forget to take out the "garbage" from my
address.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups

Old January 14th 05, 03:15 AM
Guy

Hi nice to meet you
"jedi" wrote in message
Hi and welcome! Nice site.

Old January 14th 05, 04:34 AM
Lcdumas

Hello, Guy.

I think the main qualification is an abiding interest in working in clay.

Welcome.

Linda D in TX
Old January 14th 05, 09:25 PM
Guy

Hi Linda
Thanks for the note, nice to meet you

Old January 15th 05, 02:02 AM
Slgraber

the rules are post away & think clay!

except once in a while expect some basic recipes to fly by...

onion soup season!

see ya

steve

Subject: Introduction

Old January 15th 05, 01:27 PM
Guy

Hi Steve
Good to meet you. Onion soup sounds pretty good about now. Central Alberta
is in the midst of a deep freeze. It was -20 F this morning and -45 F two
days ago with a wind and I spent the day thawing out the water system for
the cattle. It's supposed to start warming now though.

Take care

Guy

From: "Guy"
Date: 1/12/2005 3:28 PM Pacific Standard Time

Hello everyone
I've been reading posts here for a few weeks and am finding them
interesting. I'm not sure what the rules are for joining in so I will
just
take a chance and post an intruductory hello. Hi all!

--
Guy E Ells
http://www3.telus.net/public/gells/index.htm

steve graber

Introduction and message to Rachel T. Karen Beads 8 July 20th 04 08:08 AM
AD: NEW 3-D Mini Pagoda Pattern, On Sale for it's introduction T2945 Beads 0 July 17th 04 09:36 PM
Introduction & question Valerie Beads 60 March 20th 04 07:26 PM
request for introduction havana bill & holly Doll Houses 1 March 3rd 04 11:40 PM
Introduction mzrachel Beads 2 December 11th 03 02:06 PM