Joanns Stores 60th Anniversary Coupon

Old August 21st 03, 07:31 PM
Royce

Default Joanns Stores 60th Anniversary Coupon

This link is for a short video for their 60th anniversary:

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0120B/60_...l?r=0467597845

This one will get you directly to the 40% off coupon:

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0120B/cou...l?r=0467597845

--
Royce
A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Old August 21st 03, 08:01 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Thanks. Mine kept hanging when I clicked their first link (the video) and
wouldn't go further. What a pain.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old August 21st 03, 09:09 PM
DeNise

If anyone is interested, I received a 50% off coupon. Here's the
link(let me know if it works/doesn't work for you):
http://www.joann-mail.com/J0120B/cou...l?r=0457749083

I was disappointed that it wasn't a 60% off coupon; hey, it's the 60th
anniversary, so why not?!?
DeNise

Old August 21st 03, 09:29 PM
Kathy in CA

on mine the video didnt play in netscape 4.7 but did fine in ie6. I also one
one in the mail but wanted extras so my DD could use one for me and to visit
several stores.
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old August 21st 03, 09:36 PM
Kathy in CA

Hey thanks! the coupon in the ad the coupon they sent hru email was 40% off!
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kathys1068

"DeNise (DeNise Hardy-Green)" wrote in
message ...

Old August 21st 03, 11:15 PM
Jan in Colorado

I asked about this in my local store when the latest flyer was only 40% not
the 50% I have become accustomed to. She told me that they would be going
to 40% nationwide in the very near future and they were phasing it across
the country.
Jan

Old August 21st 03, 11:23 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Wishful thinking on their part? Magic of the camera?
Never have I seen any of their stores look like that.
The newest local facility in the Hancock's chain, however,
does look much like that pic; spacious, open, light, and easy
to move around. Of course, they still only have one or 2 people
cutting fabric and a line, but they have a nice store there. g
Ragmop/Sandy
"Sbtypesetter" wrote in message
Not sure where they got the video of the beautiful, well stocked store,

but our
local store sure is the junkiest place (of a national chain) that I've

ever
been in, and the clerks look like work release employees half the time,

with
attitudes about as good.
Sorry for the rant, but wish the local place DID look that great and was
stocked so well.
BTW, I did print out the coupon (had gotten one in the mail also).
Sue B

Old August 21st 03, 11:51 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Oh, goody! If I ever want to drive that far, like maybe on the way
to Quilt Asylum in McKinney, I could take a side trip to Frisco.
Of course, that's about 70 miles from here so there are no plans for now.
Almost everything in Frisco is new! g
When I lived in Plano, Frisco was a tiny farming community w/ the
standard one stoplight. And Plano's JoAnn's was worn out and frazzled
then. But it did sell fabric and there were no quilt shops around.
We make do.
Ragmop/Sandy
"nana2b" wrote in message
The store that they show in the video is the one in Frisco Texas, just up
the road from me. I think it opened in May. It is very nice and spacious
with good lighting. They try to have people step up for cutting when the
line forms. In the quilting area the fabrics are displayed by color but
some are way up on shelves that even people blessed with some height can't
get to. The other Joann's in Plano is old and cramped even though it got

full make-over I prefer the new place. JMHO Linda

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old August 22nd 03, 01:29 PM
Elena

Heck if you make it this far, I can take over and we'll hit the LQSs in
McKinney, Aubrey, Denton (2), Gainsville, and Whitesboro if you are up for
that! *grins*

Elena, feeling a little better today.

Old August 22nd 03, 01:34 PM
Elena

Thanks DeNise! I'm so glad to get this!

Elena in Tx, off to buy a 4" embroidery hoop for a class. I don't like
redwork, but I'm going to try it anyway! (Previous words typed in small
print so when I have to eat them, I don't get heartburn)