happy dancin' AGAIN!!!

Old June 11th 10, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default happy dancin' AGAIN!!!

I'm on a roll! This makes up for the humongous projects that won't let
me dance for months and months yet...

(Though in the "eating my peas" dept, I'm up to letter N in the second
over-one alphabet. Didn't work on it for days while finishing Mr. Mouse,
so today I happily took out the "peas" project.)

Just finished a Margaret Sherry design of a mouse with dandelions - so
cute! It's from CrossStitcher magazine. (There were three in the group:
a mouse w/dandelions, one with daisy, and one with buttercups.)

photo in r.c.t.n.p in "Sue's photos" album.

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old June 13th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 6/10/10 8:18 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

I'm on a roll! This makes up for the humongous projects that won't let
me dance for months and months yet...

Yes you are, and it should be inspiring. So far...haven't picked up a
needle in a few days.

(Though in the "eating my peas" dept, I'm up to letter N in the second
over-one alphabet. Didn't work on it for days while finishing Mr. Mouse,
so today I happily took out the "peas" project.)

Good for you - I keep thinking about finishing my little over-1 sailboat
thing. Maybe. It's little, at least.

Just finished a Margaret Sherry design of a mouse with dandelions - so
cute! It's from CrossStitcher magazine. (There were three in the group:
a mouse w/dandelions, one with daisy, and one with buttercups.)

photo in r.c.t.n.p in "Sue's photos" album.

sue

Too cute by far. Enjoy. Don't get hurt with all this dancin! Congrats on
your roll of finishes.

Oh - not on the finish topic, but yesterday had some interesting chat about
the new owner at your lns. Hadn't realized the owner changed - but, hey,
what do I know.

Ellice

happy dancin' with a lobster Susan Hartman[_2_] Needlework 5 June 9th 10 11:53 AM
Happy Dancin' Kate T. Quilting 12 June 23rd 06 04:52 AM
Happy Dancin' Alison Beads 2 June 11th 05 11:52 AM
Happy Dancin' Louise Quilting 8 December 24th 04 06:33 PM
Happy Dancin' in Dayton Gloworm450 Quilting 5 November 7th 04 09:35 PM