Pattern Help: Knit Hot bottle Cover

Old January 7th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Pattern Help: Knit Hot bottle Cover

Hi there and good evening. I am looking for a hot bottle cover that is
easy to knit in most in the round and doesn't require much sewing.
Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks and hope evryone is having a good
crafting start to your new year. Take care Portia, Southern California
Old January 9th 10, 05:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA[_3_]

wrote in message
Wow!!! smile I have a lot of homework ahead of me. Thank you so
much. Portia, Southern California

You are very welcome.
DA

Need a good serger book for making knit garments, esp with Cover Stitch [email protected] Sewing 1 January 18th 07 05:53 PM
Kid Swim Cover pattern req. Bryan Yarn 8 April 16th 06 02:51 PM
Crocheted poodle bottle cover kafty Needlework 1 January 5th 04 04:42 AM
Crocheted Poodle Bottle Cover kafty General Crafting 0 January 4th 04 06:16 PM
Crocheted Poodle Bottle Cover kafty Marketplace 0 January 4th 04 06:14 PM