OT Gung Hei Fat Choy! Year of the Pig

Old February 18th 07, 08:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default OT Gung Hei Fat Choy! Year of the Pig

Gung Hei Fat Choy!

Welcome in the year of the Pig

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_%28zodiac%29

If you want the whole story -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac

And on the subject of significant dates (culinary as much as
religious!) -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrove_Tuesday

My sit'n'sew group plans to eat both Chinese (takeout) AND
pancakes on Tuesday!! (Gotta love any date that has FOOD
associated with it!! rofl)

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

Old February 18th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Here's one for you!
http://www.jigzone.com/z.php
PAT, born year of the pig ... but not this year

Old February 18th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

i was born in the year of the pig too...also not this year
this is my second reply, deleted the first one as it was just me rambling
again bout what is going on in my head but dont see the point of typing it
here.
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Pat in Virginia" wrote...

Old February 18th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
frood

We are having a big celebration dinner tonight! Spike and Giles are so
excited! We went to the Asian market today and got some yummy goodies.
They were born in the year of the dragon.

Any excuse for a party at our house!

Wendy