very thin bugle beads

Old June 1st 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Jana Peterson

Default very thin bugle beads

I have some very small beads that are 1/4 inch or less long and so thin
that I have to use 12 size wire. I don't remember where I got them and I
want more. Has anybody seen them anywhere? Are they even called bugle
beads? They are so dainty, when you use a few between single beads, it
looks like just the wire is there. But I can't find them and don't even
know what to call them in terms of size. Can anybody help?
thanks

Old June 4th 07, 10:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Hi, Jana. What colors do you need? I have 3 Vintage Micro hanks that look
like this: http://snipurl.com/1n64f - the Eggplant is a very dark purple,
almost black and they're very delicate.

I also have many different colors of Micro seed beads - they're squared and
4 of the seed beads would make 1 vintage micro bugle.

If you're interested, email me please. The email in my header works
(mylinhlady at netscape.net).

Linda

"Jana Peterson" wrote in message
ashington.edu...
:I have some very small beads that are 1/4 inch or less long and so thin
: that I have to use 12 size wire. I don't remember where I got them and I
: want more. Has anybody seen them anywhere? Are they even called bugle
: beads? They are so dainty, when you use a few between single beads, it
: looks like just the wire is there. But I can't find them and don't even
: know what to call them in terms of size. Can anybody help?
: thanks
:
:

thick n thin yarn craftydragon1951 Yarn 3 March 8th 06 07:11 PM
Silvered bugle beads Cheezits Beads 1 April 22nd 05 02:16 AM
Thin leather Pat EAXStitch Needlework 2 February 12th 05 08:27 PM
Bead Bugle Kaytee Beads 4 January 2nd 05 02:58 AM
thin clay... Bead Sprite Polymer Clay 8 October 2nd 03 02:37 PM