I'm jumping up and down

Old June 27th 04, 05:09 AM
starlia

Default I'm jumping up and down

Okay, I'm so excited. One of our Fireflies member had a class with Donna
from Blackberry Beads tomorrow but couldn't take it. He offered the class
to anyone free who could be there tomorrow. I saw it on WC an hour later
and gave him a call. To my surprise no one had taken him up on the offer so
now I get to spend all day with Donna.

It's really cool that Donna is available to me most of the time anyhow
because I really admire her beads. But now I get to take her floral class
for free. A huge "pass it on" will be on it's way from me.

I'm so excited because I really suck at flowers. They totally frustrate me
and I usually end up sticking the glass in my water jug. Donna promised me
tonight she would be able to help. :-)

And to top off the night we did an exchange. I got some very cool beads for
4th of July.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old June 27th 04, 05:22 AM
mkahogan

Cool,
Have a wonderful time.
KathyH

Old June 27th 04, 06:02 AM
Candace

If you suck at flowers, then why was I complimented so much on the encased
floral you sent me? I made it into a pendant with one of the spacers from the
Pink set, and wore it tonight while we were out. In about an hour, I got three
compliments on it

Or were you refering to a different sort of flower?

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old June 27th 04, 12:39 PM
Kandice Seeber

That's awesome, Starlia! You two will have lots of fun, I'm sure.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 27th 04, 04:40 PM
starlia

Thank you. Let's just say that my florals could use improvement. At least
I feel they can. Remember we are our own worst critics. You should hear me
talk about my paintings.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old June 27th 04, 04:41 PM
starlia

Yep. I'm getting ready to leave now. She is a blast to hang out with as
well.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old June 27th 04, 05:19 PM
Candace

Thank you. Let's just say that my florals could use improvement. At least
I feel they can. Remember we are our own worst critics. You should hear me
talk about my paintings.

This is true. I can be very self critical.

Old June 27th 04, 07:17 PM
Dr. Sooz

Wow! I can't wait to see how your florals evolve!
~~
Sooz
Old June 28th 04, 04:53 AM
starlia

All I can say is WOW! I can actually make something that looks good to me!
It was such simple things that help too. Donna is a blast!

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com