Rose Bush vs. Frou Frou Dog

Old September 20th 11, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default Rose Bush vs. Frou Frou Dog

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 19:45:05 -0700, Ginger in CA wrote:

Well, I am glad you sent it here The minor distraction hopefully
didn't put you over the top with everything else that is going on!

Well, I must admit I am not very bendable at the moment. That made the
task a bit uncomfortable, but I managed.
Everything happens at once. DH has been fussing all weekend about an
appointment with a dental surgeon he had today. He had to have a bunch
of teeth out, and he is now VERY grumpy.
There has been a lot of distraction around here lately.

Did the rose bush keep any fur souvenirs? I was imagining if you would
have had to trim the dog out, how the owner would have been so upset at

new 'do for Fido!

Oh it kept some scraps of fur.
Roses are gorgeous, but they are mean things. (G)
I have seen bigger dogs stick a nose into that bush and then turn around
and head for the hills!

Thanks for the giggle. I have one rose bush that jealously guards its
patch of ground, also.

I have seriously considered a rose hedge around our bit of yard.
Especially after some kids up the street dug out a bunch of paving stones
I had laid and carried them off. I was working on paths next to the
planted beds with an eye to putting in more beds on the other side of the
paths.
Alas, DH has read the original Grimm story of Sleeping Beauty. He is
quite certain that we would get grief for it after it ate a few children.

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?
Old September 20th 11, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

Thanks for the laugh!

Donna in Idaho

Old September 21st 11, 05:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

A rose bush ought to get to eat a little dog every now and then, if it can't get a small child.

Sunny
I'm just kidding, of course

OT - Bush joke Julia in MN Quilting 5 May 25th 06 10:15 AM
Bush Officials GAY? I can't believe these!? badfeng Quilting 13 November 19th 05 08:36 PM
Fun with Bush(??) Pat P Needlework 0 November 25th 04 12:54 PM
AD: New Peach Rose and Dog Page Kits, Fiber packets N More Spot Rubberstamps 0 June 13th 04 12:49 PM
Att'n: Rose (Mainiac Rose) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 6 April 23rd 04 03:29 PM