Where is a good place to start?

Old February 13th 04, 02:01 AM
Tim

Default Where is a good place to start?

Where is a good place to start stringing beads?
Thanks,
Patricia

Old February 13th 04, 02:35 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I'd recommend buying a good, basic book on stringing techniques and going
from there.

Here are some suggestions:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...s=books&n=5129

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...s=books&n=5129

Also browse thru this category on amazon for more ideas:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...973979-7859939
--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

nk.net...

Old February 13th 04, 08:02 PM
Dr. Sooz

Where is a good place to start stringing beads?
Thanks,
Patricia

A wealth of info, below:

Dr. Sooz's Links List
Look for Instructions and Tutorials for tons of info and other help.

Bead Notes: Beading information A through Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html
Lots of info and help -- arranged alphabetically! Try it, you'll like it. :-)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 14th 04, 12:49 AM
Helen Page

Kathy N-V wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:01:40 -0500, Tim wrote
(in message et):

Where is a good place to start stringing beads?
Thanks,
Patricia

The living room?

I was going to say through the hole...

Old February 14th 04, 12:52 AM
Beth

and I was sure you were going to mention that starting generally done at one
end.

(waddling as fast as possible in the opposite direction)

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Where is a good place to start stringing beads?
Thanks,
Patricia

A wealth of info, below:

Dr. Sooz's Links List
Look for Instructions and Tutorials for tons of info and other help.

Bead Notes: Beading information A through Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html
Lots of info and help -- arranged alphabetically! Try it, you'll like it.

:-)
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old February 14th 04, 01:00 AM
Harry

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 7:51:50 -0500, Kathy N-V wrote:

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:01:40 -0500, Tim wrote
(in message et):

Where is a good place to start stringing beads?
Thanks,
Patricia

The living room?

Kathy N-V

Piggy Backing again...
I am not trying to be funny at all, but I start in the middle and work out
on both ends. Is this the right or wrong way for me to learn? I wouldn't
want to be starting from learning from a mistake I invented. lol

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old February 14th 04, 02:27 AM
BeckiBead

Where is a good place to start stringing beads?
Thanks,
Patricia

Through the holes.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old February 14th 04, 02:36 AM
Dr. Sooz

Where is a good place to start stringing beads?
Thanks,
Patricia

Through the holes.

Leave it to Becki. Hey, I gotta go pick up Kev at the train! It's coming
through a tunnel---!!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 14th 04, 01:08 PM
lgreene

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
. giganews.com...
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:01:40 -0500, Tim wrote
(in message et):

Where is a good place to start stringing beads?
Thanks,
Patricia

The living room?

Kathy N-V

Shoot, I was thinking pAris.

Old February 14th 04, 01:09 PM
lgreene

Harry,
I lay out my beads on a bead board or bead blanket, and though I string from
one end, I start designing from the middle and work my way out.

Elgee