What is your favorite Ink?

Old September 23rd 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default What is your favorite Ink?

Okay so I really want to find out what your favorite ink is? I have
been thinking about purchaing some Versamagic Chalk pads and want to
know if that is the chalk pad to buy. What do you think? Any help
would be appreciated.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
North Branch, MN

Old September 24th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

I like watercolor markers and pads the best because their so versatile.

I'm sorry I can't help you with chalk pads. I have several VersaMagic and
ColorBox Chalk pads but hardly ever use them and they seem to dry out faster
than the watercolor pads do.

SAD

On 9/23/06 5:10 AM, in article
, "Roscoe2"

Old September 25th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Alison

Brilliance is, by far, my favorite ink - especially Graphite Black, but all
of them, really. Unless I'm embossing, and then it's VersaMark.

I got a bunch of those Versamagic Chalk pads, and never never use them.

Alison

ups.com...

Old September 27th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Alison wrote:
Brilliance is, by far, my favorite ink - especially Graphite Black, but all
of them, really. Unless I'm embossing, and then it's VersaMark.

I got a bunch of those Versamagic Chalk pads, and never never use them.

Alison

The experience that I have with the Brilliance is that they are feal
cummy and mucky so to speak. So how come you don't use those
versamagic pads? Do you not like chalk pads? I am just curiuos, you
see I LOVE my palette pads. I mean LOVE them. They are so versitile,
I use them on everything. I guess I am just looking for a softer ink
pad. What are your thoughts?
Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
North Branch, MN

Old September 27th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
JRTowner

I'm going to have to agree with you on the feel of Brilliance. I do
like the color range. I usually use staz-on as an outline ink. Then I
can use any medium to color in the designs, especially water color. I
like the little cubes and catseyes because of the range of colors. I
have been making my own back ground papers by sponging or scub brushing
in matching and/or contrasting colors. I found the brand names last
longer and are thicker than no name brands What I really want is a
good white marker and a good white ink that is not transpaent in color.
Think Snow!
Denise

The experience that I have with the Brilliance is that they are feal
cummy and mucky so to speak. So how come you don't use those
versamagic pads? Do you not like chalk pads? I am just curiuos, you
see I LOVE my palette pads. I mean LOVE them. They are so versitile,
I use them on everything. I guess I am just looking for a softer ink
pad. What are your thoughts?
Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
North Branch, MN

How about we share our favorite stamping/recycling techniques? Jolly Green Stamper Rubberstamps 16 October 15th 04 12:11 PM
Favorite Knitting Books?? DVR Yarn 12 June 28th 04 12:40 AM
OT Diaries!! Gillian Murray Needlework 2 December 24th 03 05:37 PM