Can Anyone Identify the maker of this Glass Globe?

Old November 26th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
saxaplexpublshing

Default Can Anyone Identify the maker of this Glass Globe?

I am selling an art deco lamp on ebay and would love to get some
information. The globe appears to be older than the lamp, though I'm
not sure. There are elements of iridescence, millefiori, and
"veining" on the exterior of the globe. It is very well crafted and
executed, but has no signature or mark that I can see. It has a little
of everything.

Anyone have any info? Thanks

Ken Mosher

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=020

Old November 26th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Nov 26, 7:15 am, saxaplexpublshing
wrote:
I am selling an art deco lamp on ebay and would love to get some
information. The globe appears to be older than the lamp, though I'm
not sure. There are elements of iridescence, millefiori, and
"veining" on the exterior of the globe. It is very well crafted and
executed, but has no signature or mark that I can see. It has a little
of everything.

Anyone have any info? Thanks

Ken Mosher

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=300175444762&...

That chip and crack really drop the value...especially the crack. It's
only a matter of time before the crack gets bigger and finally takes
off and the globe breaks. You'll probably get better info by asking on
an antique newsgroup.
Old November 26th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
saxaplexpublshing

That chip and crack really drop the value...especially the crack. It's
only a matter of time before the crack gets bigger and finally takes
off and the globe breaks. You'll probably get better info by asking on
an antique newsgroup.

Thanks for the info.

FA: Kassel Large World Globe ** NEW ** TJ Marketplace 0 March 30th 06 07:32 PM
Where to find snow/sand globe kits? LurfysMa General Crafting 0 December 20th 05 06:24 PM
Help me identify the maker of this ring [email protected] Jewelry 0 March 24th 05 07:53 AM
How to make a globe knot Harry Knots 1 December 31st 04 01:01 AM
ISO: world globe, totally way OT (from Sooz) Dr. Sooz Beads 2 January 21st 04 07:58 AM