new 'google' search engine for quilters!

Old August 28th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default new 'google' search engine for quilters!

quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

Old August 28th 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

jennellh wrote:
quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

What's the eq newsletter? I read the Journal on the EQ site, and all the
other things there, but haven't seen a newsletter. Am I missing something?

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old August 28th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Idahoqltr[_2_]

On Aug 27, 9:03?pm, jennellh wrote:
quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

Thanks. That is a great site!

Old August 28th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

The newsletter sign-up is found under 'fun stuff' on the eq website.
jennellh

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

Old August 28th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy

Wonderful site! Thanks for sharing!
ME-Judy (who's already bookmarked it!)

ups.com...

Old August 29th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

wrote:
jennellh wrote:
quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

What's the eq newsletter? I read the Journal on the EQ site, and all the
other things there, but haven't seen a newsletter. Am I missing something?

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

Is it the InfoEQ bit - I found I'd signed up for that ages ago and
forgotten as I'd done an I'll look at the messages myself' thingy, and
then never done it. I've now opted to get the digest, but that isn't a
newsletter. Planet Patchwork have a newsletter but I couldn't see the
pattern finding site on it, so it can't be that.

Or am I making it more complicated than it is!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old August 29th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

wrote:
jennellh wrote:
quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

What's the eq newsletter? I read the Journal on the EQ site, and all the
other things there, but haven't seen a newsletter. Am I missing something?

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

Back again ....I've found it now, and subscribed.

Thanks.

Brain not working well - too late (1.30a.m.) Nite nite!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old August 29th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Nitey-nite, Sally! jennellh

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin- Hide quoted text -

Old August 29th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:03:59 -0700, jennellh
wrote:

quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

I've been online for hours now. I found some really cool stuff
though.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 29th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

What did you find? Things that we all should know about?? It's more
interesting isn't it when there are no weird other selections for
obscure searches? jennellh

See my quilts athttp://community.webshots.com/user/debplayshere