MI beauty

Old August 27th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Default MI beauty

Does anyone have the instructions for putting together the "Michigan Beauty"
pattern?
Gen

--
Gen
http://community.webshots.com/user/Coren920

Old August 28th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Sooooooooo tell me what this pattern is, please? one for an entire quilt?
one square? .

Butterfly

Old August 28th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

It's for 1 square. I have a paper that has a picture and templates to
trace, but absolutely no instructions. I spent over a hour Googling for it
and all I came up with is the name incorporated in historical quilt sites.
Since I really don't do much piecing like this I just gave up. If you send
me your address I'll send you a copy of the paper. I must have picked it up
at some MI show, but don't know when.
Gen

Old August 28th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy

Already used that Pattern-Finder website!
It sent me to: http://qnm.com/qnmindex/qnmindex.pdf
Which is the index of Quilter's Newsletter Magazines from 1969-1994 (Issues
1-269)
and had: Michigan Beauty, P, 10", 195
Assuming that P=Pieced, 10" = size of block, 195 = issue number (1980s?)

I've got a lot of OLD back issues - will see if I have issue 195, and, if
so, how to assemble.

ME-Judy

Old August 28th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

thats all i could find as well and i spent bout half an hour searching
various wordings in google.
if we could see what the block looks like i'm sure between the hundreds of
on here we could work it out, eh.
how bout scanning the pix into your puter or take a pix with digiital camera
and put it on webshots, Gen.
still fiddling with inside of puter in the south pacific,
jeanne

"ME-Judy" wrote...

Old August 29th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I had a minute last evening, Gen, so I looked it up in my Barbara
Brackman encyclopaedia. It was indeed included. If you would still be
interested in putting it together, I could explain it from her drawing -
there would be two alternative ways (perhaps more?), so you might like
one of them.
Just let me know if you want a hand with it. I've left the book open!
..
In message , Gen
writes
Does anyone have the instructions for putting together the "Michigan Beauty"
pattern?
Gen

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 29th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

On 29 Aug, 08:35, Patti wrote:
I had a minute last evening, Gen, so I looked it up in my Barbara
Brackman encyclopaedia. It was indeed included. If you would still be
interested in putting it together, I could explain it from her drawing -
there would be two alternative ways (perhaps more?), so you might like
one of them.
Just let me know if you want a hand with it. I've left the book open!
.
In message , Gen
writes

Does anyone have the instructions for putting together the "Michigan Beauty"
pattern?
Gen

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Hi Patti, I found it and signed in.. thanks very much for this.. just
got to figure out how it works now... Elly

Old August 29th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

I have the QNM that it's in. I can scan and send when you want.

Just let me know
Butterfly

Old August 29th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

You'll be fine Elly!
The 'water's' lovely.

In message . com, Elly
writes
Hi Patti, I found it and signed in.. thanks very much for this.. just
got to figure out how it works now... Elly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

OT Need a Beauty Tip Sally Swindells Quilting 29 June 27th 07 03:43 AM
NY Beauty. Sally Swindells Quilting 15 May 29th 07 08:44 AM
ny beauty quilt Pat in Virginia Quilting 7 August 3rd 05 03:16 PM
Beauty is Soft Christina Peterson Beads 2 December 16th 04 02:25 PM