IT'S RAINING IN ARKANSAS - FINALLY!

Old January 14th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default IT'S RAINING IN ARKANSAS - FINALLY!

ROTFL...... same here.

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

"marbles_2" wrote in message
oups.com...
: WEb feet....check
: Moss on the north side .... check
: Mud in ears .... check
: Prune hands .... check
:
: ......
: Need I say more??
:
: Annie in NW Washington
:

Old January 14th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I wonder how rain will mail in a squishie envelope??

Annie

Old January 14th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Make it a Thunkie and you'll be fine.

I received a package from MI yesterday. Mailed Dec 5. The tape on the
bottom had been 'cut' on both sides and not re-taped. Checking with Sis all
things came intact. I received a BEAUTIFUL butterfly & roses inside a heart
pin : ) And a music box (?): Snoopy doing his dance on top of Schroeder's
piano to the tune of Snoopy's Dance (not checking to see the official name)
whilst Schroeder plays. THAT should cheer me up on my bad days : )

Butterfly

ups.com...

Old January 14th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

We could really, really use the rain here! There is a 30% chance that we
could get a thunderstorm on Monday. Please think some very damp thoughts
for us here in Texas. Linda in Tx

Old January 17th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Nope. no snow - if it did, it came while I slept and melted before I awoke.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Teacher Gal" wrote in message

Snigs said:

We'll take it. Beaver lake is at record lows and you can see the Pyramid
at Monte Ne (local legendary under water village)! Weatherman is talking
about record warm temps and history making drought.

Uh, Snigs, did you not get the stuff we're getting right now? There's
about an inch of snow on the ground as I type, and it's still coming down.
It usually hits you first, then travels up 44 before it smacks us. Sorry
if it missed you.

Anastasia

--who spent EIGHT HOURS trying to figure out her new quilter's calculator.
Instruction book was sketchy about 45 degree diamonds, which is what I
bought the blessed thing for.

Old January 17th 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Here's hoping you get some precip soon. The desert is so beautiful after it
rains.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Pati Cook" wrote in message
ink.net...
Snigs, we already did dry up and are blowing away. Almost 90 days with no
rain at all, and then it was all of .12 inch. (early October.) Although
temps have been nice, upper 70's even a few 80's. Of course we are
supposed to get colder this weekend, and there may be some light rain up
north. Flagstaff has no snow and Snowbowl ski area is totally without
snow.......has not been this late in all the time that records are
available.

We are in drought conditions for sure. Have been for the last several
years, lakes and reservoirs down, and so on. Expecting a really bad (and
early) fire season again this year.

Pati, in Phx hoping for real rain,in spite of what that kind of weather
does to my body.

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
Send some our way - we are about to dry up and blow away.

WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~ Terbear Quilting 5 January 8th 05 03:02 AM
Finally Got It!!! Mika Quilting 10 October 26th 04 06:32 PM
Happy Dance FINALLY! handmaiden Quilting 5 October 22nd 04 06:01 PM
Finally back again. [email protected] Quilting 10 September 9th 04 12:04 AM