I'm around here.....somewhere :-)

Old May 4th 04, 03:40 AM
Katherine

Joan wrote:
Anna MCM wrote in message

I answer to myself...
Maybe I found something that could be of some help...
At freepatterns.com they have a pattern for buckaroos booties or
something like that. You have to sign but it s free.
You could adapt the pattern using yellow yarn and making some change
for

the beak
Good luck!

Anna Maria

Thanks, Anna Maria! I have several other patterns that I can adapt,
but Katherine pointed me to Zoe Moller's Duck Feet pattern - and I've
ordered the book :-) I think the parents will love having these (if
they don't slap me for it!!!)

Well, I think that these are gorgeous! Will we get to see a picture of the
ones you do?
Katherine

Old May 4th 04, 03:40 AM
Katherine

Laura J wrote:
Uh-oh. Nora's a Yankees fan? And you seemed so nice!

ROTFL!!!

Katherine

Old May 4th 04, 03:40 AM
Katherine

Mischief wrote:
Gee I'm not going to say which baseball team I cheer for.

I'll bet that we cheer for the same one, Darlene. g
Katherine

Old May 4th 04, 03:53 AM
Mischief

We just may and sometimes we just don't say the name of the team
considering how they are doing. G

Darlene in Toronto
members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.51 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Old May 4th 04, 05:07 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Tue, 04 May 2004 02:29:59 GMT, Mischief wrote:

Gee I'm not going to say which baseball team I cheer for.

Darlene in Toronto
members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.51 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

umm... would that be the BlueJays?????
LOL,
Noreen
Old May 4th 04, 05:09 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 3 May 2004 23:40:19 -0300, Katherine wrote:

Laura J wrote:
Uh-oh. Nora's a Yankees fan? And you seemed so nice!

ROTFL!!!

Katherine

Well, she COULD'VE liked the METS, and that'd be worse, eh?
LOL,
Noreen
Old May 4th 04, 06:34 AM
J. Koster

On 5/3/04 11:17 AM NoraBalcer is reported to have said the following:

Joan,

Didn't years ago Annies Attic do a bunch of baby booties? I remember the roller
skates and know there were others.

Yankees are on a roll now, six in a row, and Derek finally got out of his
slump.

Hugs,

Nora

That's the pattern set that I did the cowboy booties from - "Baby Bootie
Boutique." There are matching adult slipper patterns in another set,
as well. Roller skates (baby only), Mary Janes, Granny boots, sandals,
high-top tennis shoes, and a couple of others I can't think of right now.

And we'll see tomorrow if the M's can make it back to TWO in a row :-)

Joan
--
Gone fibernatin'.
Old May 4th 04, 06:35 AM
J. Koster

On 5/3/04 12:59 PM Laura J is reported to have said the following:

Uh-oh. Nora's a Yankees fan? And you seemed so nice!

Laura J
Boston, MA (need I say more?)

Well, I hate you both! ;-)

Joan (on the lower left hand corner of Washington State - Go Mariners!)

--
Gone fibernatin'.
Old May 4th 04, 06:40 AM
J. Koster

On 5/3/04 7:40 PM Katherine is reported to have said the following:

Joan wrote:

Thanks, Anna Maria! I have several other patterns that I can adapt,
but Katherine pointed me to Zoe Moller's Duck Feet pattern - and I've
ordered the book :-) I think the parents will love having these (if
they don't slap me for it!!!)

Well, I think that these are gorgeous! Will we get to see a picture of the
ones you do?
Katherine

You know, I've got to get a digital camera one of these days. I'm so
far behind on developing film it's pathetic. But I'll try to get a
snapshot and post a link when they're done. I'm about 2/3 of the way
through the first one, and I'm having a blast watching them shape up.
Of course, I had no size 3 needles except for dp's, so I'm working them
up on dp's with tip protectors on the ends. Tiny needles for tiny
booties for tiny feetses :-}

Joan

--
Gone fibernatin'.
Old May 4th 04, 06:41 AM
J. Koster

On 5/3/04 7:53 PM Mischief is reported to have said the following:

We just may and sometimes we just don't say the name of the team
considering how they are doing. G

Darlene in Toronto
members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.51 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Just a lot of chirpin' going on?????! Don't feel bad - look at what a
poor start the M's got off to this season.

Joan

--
Gone fibernatin'.