Woodlawn Needlework Show

Old March 14th 10, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

Default Woodlawn Needlework Show

This year those who live far away can share in a bit of the fun.

Google Woodlawn.

Click on the tab for the Needlework Show.

And there is a flicker slide show available of the winners!

Donna in Virginia who will be there tomorrow (Monday) as a hostess

P.S. Disclosu I did get an honorable mention ribbon this year for
a sweet little dogwood canvas by j. child designs
Old March 14th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mavia

"Donna" wrote in message
This year those who live far away can share in a bit of the fun.

Google Woodlawn.

Click on the tab for the Needlework Show.

And there is a flicker slide show available of the winners!

Donna in Virginia who will be there tomorrow (Monday) as a hostess

P.S. Disclosu I did get an honorable mention ribbon this year for
a sweet little dogwood canvas by j. child designs

Here's a direct link. Lots of beautiful work on display.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/preserv...55198693/show/

Mavia

Old March 14th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Mavia wrote:

"Donna" wrote in message
This year those who live far away can share in a bit of the fun.

Google Woodlawn.

Click on the tab for the Needlework Show.

And there is a flicker slide show available of the winners!

Donna in Virginia who will be there tomorrow (Monday) as a hostess

P.S. Disclosu I did get an honorable mention ribbon this year for
a sweet little dogwood canvas by j. child designs

Here's a direct link. Lots of beautiful work on display.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/preserv...55198693/show/

Mavia

I am in awe. Utterly enthralled at the crafts(wo)manship. WOW!

Congrats, Donna, on your ribbon!

And thanks for sharing the link. I've passed it along to others.

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old March 14th 10, 09:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bev72

Thank you. I went to the site and was blown away. I cross stitch and
needlepoint but not like those displayed. They were so beautiful. It makes
one proud to be part of a stitching sisterhood.

Old March 15th 10, 12:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Mar 14, 9:47�am, "Mavia" wrote:
"Donna" wrote in message

This year those who live far away can share in a bit of the fun.

Google Woodlawn.

Click on the tab for the Needlework Show.

And there is a flicker slide show available of the winners!

Donna in Virginia who will be there tomorrow (Monday) as a hostess

P.S. Disclosu �I did get an honorable mention ribbon this year for
a sweet little dogwood canvas by j. child designs

Here's a direct link. �Lots of beautiful work on display.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/preserv...15762345519869...

Mavia

Color me green with envy. So many beautiful things.

Nancy
Old March 15th 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Nancy wrote:
On Mar 14, 9:47�am, "Mavia" wrote:
"Donna" wrote in message

This year those who live far away can share in a bit of the fun.
Google Woodlawn.
Click on the tab for the Needlework Show.
And there is a flicker slide show available of the winners!
Donna in Virginia who will be there tomorrow (Monday) as a hostess
P.S. Disclosu �I did get an honorable mention ribbon this year for
a sweet little dogwood canvas by j. child designs

Here's a direct link. �Lots of beautiful work on display.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/preserv...15762345519869...

Mavia

Color me green with envy. So many beautiful things.

Nancy

Shouldn't that have been "Color me 367 with envy"?

Sue, who sung "What a Friend We Have in Jesus" (#742?) in church last
week, noting it was a shade of gold....

--
Susan Hartman
Old March 17th 10, 04:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Monica Ferris

On Mar 14, 8:47*am, "Mavia" wrote:
"Donna" wrote in message

This year those who live far away can share in a bit of the fun.

Google Woodlawn.

Click on the tab for the Needlework Show.

And there is a flicker slide show available of the winners!

Donna in Virginia who will be there tomorrow (Monday) as a hostess

P.S. Disclosu *I did get an honorable mention ribbon this year for
a sweet little dogwood canvas by j. child designs

Here's a direct link. *Lots of beautiful work on display.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/preserv...15762345519869...

Mavia

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Mary Monica