Animated Cross Stitch Video

Old March 20th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default Animated Cross Stitch Video

I came across this and thought it was great. I hope you think it's as
clever as I do.

Subject: Cross Stitch Used as Illustrative Medium In an Animated Movie Short
: Craft Blog

http://craftblog.stitchingthenightaw...ntent=My+Yahoo

http://tinyurl.com/ybok5vf

Old March 20th 10, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

Lucille wrote:
I came across this and thought it was great. I hope you think it's as
clever as I do.

Subject: Cross Stitch Used as Illustrative Medium In an Animated Movie
Short : Craft Blog

http://craftblog.stitchingthenightaw...ntent=My+Yahoo

http://tinyurl.com/ybok5vf

I was glued to the monitor. How delightful! How absolutely creative!
Loved the knots.

Dianne
Old March 22nd 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Mar 21, 5:40*am, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:59:41 -0400, "Lucille"
wrote:

I came across this and thought it was great. *I hope you think it's as
clever as I do.

: Craft Blog

http://craftblog.stitchingthenightaw...titch-used-as-...

http://tinyurl.com/ybok5vf

How great ! * What a lot of work ! * *I love how she puts the baby
back in the crib lol * *Do you suppose this is Joan in her upcoming
role ??

LOL! That was adorable! I love how one little girl turned out to be
the grandma. What a great sentiment! Something to aspire to.

On the grandma end, DH & DIL showed me 3-D (4-D?) pictures of their
little bun in the oven. SO cool!

Joan
Old March 22nd 10, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bobbieviorritto

wrote:

I came across this and thought it was great. I hope you think it's as
clever as I do.

: Craft Blog

http://craftblog.stitchingthenightaw...titch-used-as-...

http://tinyurl.com/ybok5vf

How great ! What a lot of work ! I love how she puts the baby
back in the crib lol Do you suppose this is Joan in her upcoming
role ??

LOL! That was adorable! I love how one little girl turned out to be
the grandma. What a great sentiment! Something to aspire to.

On the grandma end, DH & DIL showed me 3-D (4-D?) pictures of their
little bun in the oven. SO cool!

Joan

We're still not certain that "Bug" V is a girl. Maybe at the next
ultrasound. DDIL will have a C-section in July due to complications of
RA. She had both hips replaced but now needs knee replacements. It would
be hard for her to go through the Birthing . DS & DDIL are just hoping
for a healthy outcome.

Bobbie V.