Good-bye!!

Old July 14th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Marilee M

Default Good-bye!!

It is a shame to see this once active group fade away !! I have never
posted very much but was a big time lurker and got a lot of good
information from many of you.
My thanks to you all and happy beading!!
Shirley, take care of yourself and wish you lived closer, I know we
could have been good friends.
Marilee

Old July 14th 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

On 14/07/2011 21:50, Marilee M wrote:
It is a shame to see this once active group fade away !! I have never
posted very much but was a big time lurker and got a lot of good
information from many of you.
My thanks to you all and happy beading!!
Shirley, take care of yourself and wish you lived closer, I know we
could have been good friends.
Marilee

There is no reason on my part that we cannot email each other. I too
wished I could have lived closer to you and many of the others.
I feel very sad at losing so many friends from RCB.

Hugs
shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 15th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Marilee M

Default Good-bye!! Shirley!!

We are going to the mountains on the 18th for two weeks, will write when
we return. The only problem, my life is very dull!!!! Taking my beads
with me and a good book, plan to just relax. Take care.
Marilee

Old July 18th 11, 12:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/14/11 7:21 PM, Marilee M wrote:
We are going to the mountains on the 18th for two weeks, will write when
we return. The only problem, my life is very dull!!!! Taking my beads
with me and a good book, plan to just relax. Take care.
Marilee

Marilee, I could use dull right now BIG TIME. I have reading time, but
stitching and beading time does not exist. Enjoy your vacation

Cheryl

Heartfelt Thanks and a good bye Tina Quilting 21 November 13th 07 10:37 PM
GOOD BYE to all see you in 12 days Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 8 June 30th 06 05:30 AM
GOOD BYE Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 2 July 31st 05 10:59 PM
OT - Wish me luck as you wave me bye-bye..... Sharon Harper Quilting 29 April 14th 04 12:07 AM