Offer: Selling PMC Studio Supplies

Old May 30th 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Offer: Selling PMC Studio Supplies

I've lost interest in my PMC/ACS and have decided to sell the whole
kit and
kaboodle. I made a list of everything I have and then got online to
see what it
would cost to buy it all new. I about croaked when I saw the total. It
was
$1360+ !!! Yikes. Obviously my stuff is not all brand new, but a lot
of it is
new or barely touched. Like the enameling kit and the image transfer
liquid I
just never got around to trying. A Metal Clay Veneer kit (used once,
still more
there) with refill kit. I also have a bunch of HattieS supplies - I
used 1 of
the ring Patties. Everything to do Keun-Boo including a lab hot plate.
Set of 3
Mary Ann Devos Component Molds. And a torch to get started right away.
(You just
need a fire brick.) There is way to much to list so here the link to
the .doc
file. http://www.tonjastreasures.com/downl...aysupplies.doc

If I could get $750 for it all I'd be more than happy. You can check
my feedback
at Etsy and Ebay. Both ID's are tonjastreasures
I can list it on Etsy on reserve for you.
Old June 1st 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Y'all - I can vouch for Tonya. She'll do right by you!

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old June 1st 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Thanks Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.comhttp://www...yworkshops.com

Offer ~KK in BC~ Quilting 4 November 21st 06 02:13 AM
Another offer maryd Quilting 2 September 26th 06 06:03 PM
Books to offer Debi Matlack Quilting 5 June 18th 06 04:52 PM
OT : We have an offer! nana2b Quilting 40 June 23rd 05 06:34 PM
OT - Offer accepted! LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 27 December 6th 03 08:12 AM