DesignMyMall Craft Mall

Old December 19th 08, 09:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Dannie

Default DesignMyMall Craft Mall

Hi. I am a fellow artist, and decided to create an online mall, where
the stores are created and designed by fellow artists. This site
features your very own store inside of the mall as well as an artist
profile to promote and sell your work. If you are interested, please
check it out at www.DesignMyMall.com. The site is currently under
construction, and we plan to open in mid march. Right now we are
hosting a promotion, where the first 100 members get to have premium
membership free! There are no commision fees. This is a store that you
own without commision. All that I ask is that you check it out, and
spread the word to people that might be interested.
Thank you for your time,
Danielle

Mall Crawl Help! Donna Maine Quilting 4 June 18th 12 08:48 AM
Mall Crawl HELP!! joysjane Quilting 5 December 1st 05 09:17 PM
Wendy's Craft Mall wendyscraftmall Marketplace 0 October 22nd 05 04:35 PM
Wendy's Craft Mall wendyscraftmall General Crafting 0 October 22nd 05 04:32 PM
OT-Mall Crawl Shelly Quilting 0 November 18th 03 03:54 PM