Lucky Me

Old July 29th 03, 11:30 AM
G.Kelly

Default Lucky Me

OH YES !!!! Lucky you - I think I have the shawl one you mention. God
Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
My DH's parents were over last week and she brought me a bunch of lovely

old
knitting and crochet booklets, and two old McCall's Needlework magazines.

There were quite a few old Patons booklets, one in particular with a

couple
of really nice patterns: it's called Patons Cover-ups, dated 1972, with
knit and crochet shawls and stoles. Some of them are really tacky ( a
really loud granny square poncho), but there are three beautiful baby

shawls
and a gorgeous stole.

What a great way to spend an evening - poring over all these booklets!!!
YUM.

Shelagh

Old July 29th 03, 01:54 PM
Katherine Burgess

How nice, Shelagh. Hope you enjoy the additions to your collection.
Katherine

Old July 29th 03, 05:56 PM
NoraBalcer

Shelagh,

What a lucky girl you are to receive such a nice gift. Just don't be dumb like
I was and throw them away if you don't want them.

Hugs,

Nora
Old July 30th 03, 03:45 PM
NoraBalcer

Shelagh,

Oh, I remember that one, in fact I may still have it, was it in a beginning to
crochet little booklet? My Mom used to get Workbasket and MaCalls too and I
took what I wanted out of them and tossed them. Now I wish I had some of those
old patterns.

Hugs,

Nora
Old July 30th 03, 07:09 PM
Allaya Diep

You're so lucky...when MY in-laws come over, they usually just bring me a
bunch of grief!

Allaya

Old July 31st 03, 02:20 AM
Katherine Burgess

"Allaya Diep" wrote ...
You're so lucky...when MY in-laws come over, they usually just bring me a
bunch of grief!

LOL
Katherine

Old August 1st 03, 03:59 PM
NoraBalcer

Allaya,

Mine still do that too, so you aren't alone.

Hugs,

Nora

I got lucky Fred Needlework 13 January 27th 05 12:52 PM
Lucky guy who bought stone (diamond/gold) for $5 and made millions Java Lisper Jewelry 9 January 18th 05 04:26 PM
Lucky find Shirley Shone Beads 19 December 17th 04 01:38 AM
I'm so lucky! I won! KJ Quilting 7 July 6th 04 04:15 AM