RCTQ vol 11 directory has gone out!

Old November 14th 04, 04:39 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default RCTQ vol 11 directory has gone out!

Sorry it took so long to send out. I went to Houston and it threw my
schedule off.

If you got an email from me, but didn't get a file attached, please let me
know... But check all of your email first, cuz I resent when I realized my
mistake. Sometimes 2x! LOL OK. I'm a slow learner.

If you missed this update, I'm sorry, but I'll update again in about 6
months.

Again, many thanks to Alice for all of her work on this.

--
LN (CO-Queen of the RCTQ directory)

---

Old November 14th 04, 04:43 PM
~KK in BC~

Absolutely wonderful job on putting it all together! Thank you so much for
all that work put into it Alice and LN. It showed up just fine in my inbox,
and only once giggle

~KK~

--
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
http://community.webshots.com/user/koffeekupz

'The road to success
is not a path you find,
but a trail you blaze.'
-- Robert Brault

Old November 14th 04, 05:06 PM
georg

LN (remove NOSPAM) wrote:

Sorry it took so long to send out. I went to Houston and it threw my
schedule off.

If you got an email from me, but didn't get a file attached, please let me
know... But check all of your email first, cuz I resent when I realized my
mistake. Sometimes 2x! LOL OK. I'm a slow learner.

If you missed this update, I'm sorry, but I'll update again in about 6
months.

Again, many thanks to Alice for all of her work on this.

Thank you both for your hard work.

I did look at my entry, and I reallized only then that the year had been
set up to only take 2 digits and not the 4 I had entered. So I'll like
to let everyone know that I'm not born in 1919, but 1969.

-georg
not that old yet...
Old November 14th 04, 05:10 PM
hfw

And I was just going to say that you're looking so well for your age GGGG

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old November 14th 04, 05:15 PM
frood

She must like you better. I only got it twice. G Thanks, LN and Alice!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old November 14th 04, 05:53 PM
Patti

Thanks LN and Alice
It 'thunked' in my mail this afternoon.
A great job. Well done and huge thanks to you both.
..
In article , "LN (remove NOSPAM)"
writes
Sorry it took so long to send out. I went to Houston and it threw my
schedule off.

If you got an email from me, but didn't get a file attached, please let me
know... But check all of your email first, cuz I resent when I realized my
mistake. Sometimes 2x! LOL OK. I'm a slow learner.

If you missed this update, I'm sorry, but I'll update again in about 6
months.

Again, many thanks to Alice for all of her work on this.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 14th 04, 05:54 PM
Patti

He-he!
Yes, according to mine, I am a hundred. I'm looking good on it though!.
Polly is a hundred and four, so I'm young yet gg
..
In article , georg
writes

Old November 14th 04, 06:37 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

Sorry it took so long to send out. I went to Houston and it threw my
schedule off.

If you got an email from me, but didn't get a file attached, please let me
know... But check all of your email first, cuz I resent when I realized my
mistake. Sometimes 2x! LOL OK. I'm a slow learner.

If you missed this update, I'm sorry, but I'll update again in about 6
months.

Again, many thanks to Alice for all of her work on this.

Thanks LN and Alice! This is great, as always. I must have messed up,
though, and forgotten to put in my zip code, which is 8*9*0*1*2. Minus
the asterisks, of course. g
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1