OT Uh ..... Hi?

Old January 9th 04, 03:18 AM
Butterfly

I'm needing new glasses, fer sure.
'Taint our Miz Sairey----can't be
Butterfly
"Sarah Curry" wrote in message
Been a LONG time (the better part of a year) since I last stuck my toe
in ... and pulled it back out again.

And I confess that I'm just as overwhelmed as I was last April (or
thereabouts).

New computer (July), new version of Netscape, and oh, all these NEW
people (not to mention close to 10,000 msgs ... and no, I didn't try to
read all (or even CLOSE to PART) of them.

But I SAID I'd get back (sooner or later; turned out to be later ...
MUCH later) ... and we'll see how I fare, tonight. Not gonna spend a
LOT of time (but hell, there ARE some OT things .... :-) )

OH, my. I've missed you guyz.

We'll see how I fare.

Happy Trails,

Sairey (who's a bit "trepidacious" about this ... )

Old January 9th 04, 03:23 AM
Cindy Schmidt

SHHHHHHHHEEEEE'SSSSSSS BBBBBAAAACCCCKKKKK

Welcome back Sarah. You've been gone way too long.

Cindy from MO

Old January 9th 04, 03:26 AM
frood

So, how's them rabbit balls hangin'?

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old January 9th 04, 03:34 AM
Polly Esther

There are worse things than having a DH who has broken two ribs and is house
bound. To tell you the truth, I can *not* think of a single one. Bless your
heart. Soooo sorry. With sympathy but no hugs, Polly

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)"
wrote in message ...
Sairey!!!!!!!!

Can't tell you how good it is to see you back! Stay around for awhile

this
time, huh? And hugs to you and MSM!

Donna (who's DH broke two ribs falling on snow covered ice & is house

bound
for the forseeable future - should get interesting around here!)

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

Old January 9th 04, 03:35 AM
jeanbaby

So good to see you Miss Sairy. We sure did miss you around here. Smilin'
and feeling good inside. Sheeee's Baccccck!
Jeanbaby

Old January 9th 04, 04:06 AM
Sharon Harper

Welcome back - you have been truly missed. Now if some of these newbies
will shift their collective bee-hinds (! LOL!) you may be able to squish
your chair back into the frame.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old January 9th 04, 04:08 AM
Sharon Harper

That's okay - he's housebound give him a rotary cutter or pair of scissors
and have him cut a zazillion and one squares/triangles/iddy-bidd pieces for
a new quilt!

Old January 9th 04, 04:25 AM
Quilt Chick

Nice to meet you Sairy. I am one of the newbies - Natalie. I am in
Australia and have really only just started quilting (and just started on
this group too!) Welcome Back.

Natalie in Darwin Australia

Old January 9th 04, 05:23 AM
Piglet

SAIREY!

Missed you too, girl.....nice to have you back.

--pig, dancing in the sty, happy as a pig in.....well, happy. lol

On 1/8/04 8:04 PM, opined:

OH, my. I've missed you guyz.