BOM rehashed

Old July 31st 03, 04:50 PM
Jalynne

Mel, what size do they wear? I think i found some the other day at the military
base exchange.

--
Jalynne
or look at my layouts at

"Mel Rimmer" wrote in message
In article , frood
writes
No, just Boo and Dora underpants. They can be sent to Pixar and Nick Jr.,
respectively.

Where do you get Dora underpants? My dd would *love* Dora underpants.
For that matter, my ds2 would love Dora underpants. Can you get Boots
underpants as well?
--
Mel Rimmer

Old July 31st 03, 07:04 PM
Mel Rimmer

In article link.net,
Jalynne writes
Mel, what size do they wear? I think i found some the other day at the
military
base exchange.

How do your sizes work? DD is 3 years old, and DS2 is still in nappies
so doesn't really need underpants. Clothes here are mostly labelled by
age, but if you need inches I'm sure I can lay my hands on a tape
measure...
--
Mel Rimmer
Old July 31st 03, 09:11 PM
Jalynne

The age is fine, i can estimate. I'll see what I can find.

--
Jalynne
or look at my layouts at
http://www.azurewave.com/photopost/s...at=500&thumb=1

"Mel Rimmer" wrote in message
In article link.net,
Jalynne writes

Old July 31st 03, 10:12 PM

Thanks, Diana, us WebTv'rs will enjoy your BOM. All I really need are
the measurements of each piece in block, but a printout would be lovely.
Elena is a sweetheart for volunteering... she put up some of my photos,
too. Nancycog in MD

Old August 1st 03, 09:10 AM
Mel Rimmer

In article link.net,
Jalynne writes
The age is fine, i can estimate. I'll see what I can find.

Ooh. This is exciting. I'm sure the squishie fairy will visit you for
your kindness.
--
Mel Rimmer
Old August 25th 03, 10:12 PM
Shona in NZ

Hey Diana,

Great idea. I look forward to seeing what you come up with

Shona saluting in NZ

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
So many of you mentioned that a BOM would be fun to do that I decided to

get
one going. First try, contact a company called Kindred Spirits
(www.kindredspiritsdesigns.com ) NAYY, to see if they might give us
permission to set up a site with a pattern from an out of print book of
theirs called Gatherings. The quilt is charming, sort of a country feeling
quilt using pieced blocks and some applique, buttonhole stitches and a
classic color palette of green, gold, red and black. They responded very
quickly, telling me that if we wanted we could buy the pattern and
instructions from them.
Thats fine, its their product and they are welcome to make a profit from
it. Im dissappointed that we wont be able to use it for free. Ahh well...
time to think of something else, right? Right!!
Im going to try to make a BOM, just for us here on RTCQ. Im going to ask

for
Karens help (since she started this whole thing.. lol) The plan right now

is
to make something for beginner quilters that isnt a sampler type quilt.
Hopefully it will be something that will look nice in a variety of

colorways
and one that will inspire a lot of you to use it. Wish me luck!

Diana, running this up the flagpole to see who salutes it.

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44