Finished objects

Old April 18th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Finished objects

Hiya all, heres a link to my photos of my latest finished objects Sorry the
photo's are a little fuzzy, but I only had an old webcam to take photos
with. The patterns are by a lady by the name of Jean Greenhowe. Im currently
working on a topsy turvy doll will post pics when Im done! Hope you like em!

http://community.webshots.com/album/549447078YIgIcD

PS BIG THANKS to eve for her help in getting photos up!

Old April 18th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Those are really cute!

Hesira

Old April 18th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"abutteriss" skrev i melding
Hiya all, heres a link to my photos of my latest finished objects
Sorry the photo's are a little fuzzy, but I only had an old webcam to
take photos with. The patterns are by a lady by the name of Jean
Greenhowe. Im currently working on a topsy turvy doll will post pics
when Im done! Hope you like em!

http://community.webshots.com/album/549447078YIgIcD

PS BIG THANKS to eve for her help in getting photos up!

Oh how sweet they are;
AND something different from what I am working with!
AUD ;-)

Old April 19th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Alison, you know I was anxiously awaiting your post of these pics. ) I'm
so very glad to have helped you ... what little I did!!!!!

To everyone else, Alison has been very modest in presenting these gorgeous
dolls. She didn't mention that she's made MANY of them for which she
doesn't have pics 'cause her Mum collects them from her nearly as quickly as
she can get them finished!

Also, what really astounds me about these is that every little bit to them
is knit, for instance, the lamp post that's with Morag!!!! I can't even
imagine! To create that takes a very special kind of patience, in my
opinion! I can't remember who it was a while back talking about "how
fiddly" it was to make gloves for a three-year-old who wanted ones like her
older siblings (rather than mittens). I thought that was WAY beyond me or
my limited amount of patience, and this just bowls me over the same way!

I can't wait to see the topsy turvy doll!!!!!!
Smiles, (or, no, make that HUGE Grins!),
Eve )

PS - Oh! Nearly forgot! Aud, what is your current project that's so
different than this? Are you still working (scanning, etc.) all the family
pics? That was you, wasn't it, who'd undertaken that project? )

Old May 8th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

abutteriss wrote:
Hiya all, heres a link to my photos of my latest finished objects
Sorry the photo's are a little fuzzy, but I only had an old webcam to
take photos with. The patterns are by a lady by the name of Jean
Greenhowe. Im currently working on a topsy turvy doll will post pics
when Im done! Hope you like em!
http://community.webshots.com/album/549447078YIgIcD

PS BIG THANKS to eve for her help in getting photos up!

They are lovely! What book is Morag in?

Higs,
Katherine

Old May 8th 06, 10:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I'll have to check and see which ones I have. I *knkow* I have the Mascot
Dolls.
Thanks.

Higs,
Katherine

Old May 8th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

hi Katherine, I gave a lot of these books away, but know there is one
upstairs if you want it, let us know which ones you have so that we don't
double it for you.

higz Cher