Shirley..........

Old February 18th 04, 12:50 AM
JL Amerson

Default Shirley..........

I saw this site and thought of you instantly. Enjoy! :-)

http://www.bonniebeads.com/coopersspoon.html

--

JoAnn

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will **** on
your computer.
--Bruce Graham

Old February 18th 04, 07:04 AM
Shirley Shone

That is a lovely idea.
I often thought of doing something similar so I could attach a chain or
something to mine. I often lose it down the side of the chair.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

By the way did I send you a spoon. I got two at my last antique fair.

I owe one to Beth too but I have mislaid her address.

Shirley

In article , JL Amerson
writes

Old February 18th 04, 09:11 AM
Kandice Seeber

What a cool idea!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 18th 04, 08:35 PM
Dr. Sooz

http://www.bonniebeads.com/coopersspoon.html

That's so cool! But....she made it for a baby. Do you know how fast those
beads are going to be caked -- inside and out -- with baby food, if they
actually use it for feeding?

GROSS.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 18th 04, 09:59 PM
JL Amerson

No - Do you send spoons to EVERYONE? Seems like that could get awfully
expensive. ;-)

When you get around to making little beaded spoonminders, please post a
picture. I don't need a spoonminder. I get a grip on my eating utensils and
don't let go until I'm stuffed like the proverbial pig.

Old February 18th 04, 11:08 PM
Christina Peterson

I saw that picture when Victoria was tiny, thought about the mess, and
dismissed the idea. She will be three next week.

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
http://www.bonniebeads.com/coopersspoon.html

That's so cool! But....she made it for a baby. Do you know how fast

those
beads are going to be caked -- inside and out -- with baby food, if they
actually use it for feeding?

GROSS.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old February 19th 04, 02:26 AM
Beadbimbo

Oooooooo! I love it! (Ok, maybe it's not practical, but it's great!)

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"JL Amerson" wrote in message
I saw this site and thought of you instantly. Enjoy! :-)

http://www.bonniebeads.com/coopersspoon.html

--

JoAnn

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will **** on
your computer.
--Bruce Graham

OT Shirley is okay Shirley Shone Beads 17 November 13th 03 08:22 PM
ATTN: Shirley and VJ Dr. Sooz Beads 2 September 11th 03 06:51 AM
Shirley I found great fares Shirley Shone Beads 5 September 5th 03 02:35 AM
Att Shirley ( UK) White Raven Designs Beads 8 July 29th 03 05:08 AM