Can't Eat

Old June 29th 04, 11:27 PM
Karen C - California

Default Can't Eat

Can't eat beef....... .....mad cow

Can't eat chicken...... .......bird flu

Can't eat eggs..... ....cholesterol

Can't eat pork....... ........bacteria

Can't eat fish....... .......mercury

Can't eat fruit ..... .....insecticides

Can't eat vegetables..... ......herbicides

Now, the way i see it; that only leaves ....

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

--
Finished 5/21/04 - Fireman's Wife
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler,

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old June 29th 04, 11:45 PM
Karen C - California

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Which is never off topic!

Cheryl

Which is why I didn't mark it as such!

Old June 30th 04, 11:05 AM
Shirley Shone

Can't eat chocolate....... .........diabetes

In message , Karen C -
California writes

Old June 30th 04, 01:07 PM
Pat EAXStitch

Course you can, Shirley - a smallish piece with or just after a meal!
That`s better for you than eating diabetic chocolate! to high a fat content!

Pat P

Old June 30th 04, 03:10 PM
Pat EAXStitch

Oh, we can get them, OK, but the Diabetic Nurse told me to avoid them like
the plague - they have a much higher fat content, for some reason, which is
worse for you. The artificial sweeteners can give you diarrhoea, too, if you
eat too much of the Diabretic kind - they don`1t half give you wind at
times, too!!!

It was she who told me that it`s far better to have a small piece of REAL
chocolate just after or with a meal. We always have two of those chocolate
gingers after lunch!!! I`ve been diabetic for nearly 30 years and John for
about the past ten. You can sin as long as you`re sensible!!! (Ain`t that
the same with most sins? LOL!)

Pat P

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
I've seen a chocolate bar that claims to be safe for diabetics. My Dad

loves
it.
Cheryl

Old June 30th 04, 03:22 PM
Shirley Shone

Thanks Pat,
I am on a whole new learning curve of what I can and cannot eat.
Shirley

In message , Pat
EAXStitch writes