photos of first socks

Old January 27th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Purplenova

Default photos of first socks

Took me ages to upload them sorry. A few of you asked for photos *g*
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jul...0788/my_photos

Look under the knitting title and there they are )

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://360.yahoo.com/julie12970788

Old January 27th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Abigail Palmer

Purplenova wrote:
Took me ages to upload them sorry. A few of you asked for photos *g*
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jul...0788/my_photos

Look under the knitting title and there they are )

Oooooh. I like those colors!

--
Abigail Palmer
www.abbyknits.com

Old January 28th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jan 27, 2:53 pm, "Purplenova" wrote:
Took me ages to upload them sorry. A few of you asked for photos *g*http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jul...0788/my_photos

Look under the knitting title and there they are )

Very nice! Are they as comfy as they look?

Higs,
Katherine

Old January 28th 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Purplenova wrote:
Took me ages to upload them sorry. A few of you asked for photos *g*
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jul...0788/my_photos

Look under the knitting title and there they are )

I agree they are very nice and the color is catching.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old January 28th 07, 08:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Purplenova

Thanks ) My feet are very warm atm, with the cold spell we just had I was
very pleased to have them

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://360.yahoo.com/julie12970788
m...

Old January 28th 07, 08:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Purplenova

Just a cheap DK acrylic JJ. My eldest son is embarrassed of the thought of
me wearing them in public. But the reactions I have gotten about them have
all been very positive. Thanks JJ

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://360.yahoo.com/julie12970788
. ..

Old January 28th 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Purplenova

Thank you Cher.

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://360.yahoo.com/julie12970788
"spinninglilac" wrote in message
.uk...
very pretty higz Cher

Socks Mary Fisher Yarn 42 January 30th 07 08:34 PM
New Quilt Photos Tia Mary Quilting 3 July 6th 06 12:03 AM
Crochet Socks Eastern Edge Yarn 49 October 23rd 05 07:59 AM
FO: The Socks from Hell Nyssa Yarn 6 October 16th 05 12:57 AM