My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments?

Old November 9th 04, 04:57 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments?

Not really an ad because I am just asking for thoughts.....here are a few
pics of necklaces I made for my show on Friday. The designs are very
simple. The show is just for Costco main office employees, so I am
targetting that type of buyer - nothing too complicated and more geared
towards women who might want something pretty and basic for the holidays. I
haven't priced these yet, but would love thoughts about them. I might
take more pics later to show a greater sampling of the work I have done.

The pics are not fabulous - they are just quickies. Feel free to ask
questions and such.

http://www.lampwork.net/showsample1.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/showsample2.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/showsample3.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/showsample4.jpg

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 9th 04, 05:01 AM
ang

I couldn't get past the first picture because I KLUNKED. Wow -- those are
gorgeous.

ang.
____________________________
angelfish baubles
http://angelfish-baubles.com

"Kandice Seeber" wrote

Old November 9th 04, 05:04 AM
Marissa Undercofler

They are all beautiful Kandice. What is the chain you used in pics one and
two? I have seen it elsewhere, but never knew what it was or used it...I
like the way it looks.

Marissa

Old November 9th 04, 05:13 AM
Kandice Seeber

The chain is sterling silver 1mm snake chain I bought on ebay. They're
lovely - very smooth feeling and comfy to wear. I kept one for myself, and
I never wear jewelry! Thanks for the compliments!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 9th 04, 05:33 AM
Beadseeker

Kandice,
Can I buy Sample #1? I'm in love with it.
They all look great, good luck on Friday, I know you will do well.
Patti
Old November 9th 04, 06:07 AM
Tinkster

That's my favorite, too! Beautiful work, Kandice!

On 09 Nov 2004 05:33:45 GMT, (Beadseeker) wrote:

Kandice,
Can I buy Sample #1? I'm in love with it.
They all look great, good luck on Friday, I know you will do well.
Patti

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Old November 9th 04, 07:42 AM
Kalera Stratton

Your designs are gorgeous, Kandice! You somehow manae to make even
simplicity sumptuous.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old November 9th 04, 08:34 AM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks so much everyone! Just out of curiosity, what do you think is a fair
price for this first one? $30? $40? $50?