OT- Pics from Aiden's 1st pumpkin patch trip

Old November 2nd 04, 06:34 AM
Paulette I.

Default OT- Pics from Aiden's 1st pumpkin patch trip

We took Aiden to pick out his very first pumpkin this weekend. I took lots
and lots of pics (hubby complained I was taking too many rolling eyes). I
posted some of the best pics on the website I created for Aiden a while
back. He's growing up so fast and I can't remember the last time I posted
here with any pictures of him. He's 14 months old now and quite a little
man!!

http://www.flutterdesigns.com/Aiden/...ctober2004.htm

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

** My new Ebay store **
http://stores.ebay.com/spiglassstudio

Old November 2nd 04, 07:09 AM
Shirley Shone

He looks a happy little fellow. Thanks for showing us.
Shirley

In message DTFhd.2448$cA4.1868@trnddc01, Paulette I.
writes

Old November 2nd 04, 07:19 AM
Annie Bauer

Paulette, the pictures are just adorable - especially your little man.
Thanks for sharing.

Annie

Old November 2nd 04, 07:40 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, my GOD Paulette - he's getting soooo big!!!! What a little doll! That
pic of him in the wagon with Pete pulling just kills me. Soooooo adorable.
****sigh**** I miss you guys!!
Thanks for sharing!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 2nd 04, 01:13 PM
Karen_AZ

He is adorable and those pix are priceless!

KarenK

Old November 2nd 04, 06:32 PM
Paulette I.

He is very happy (of course, unless he's teething or something). God blessed
us big time!

--

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
He looks a happy little fellow. Thanks for showing us.
Shirley

In message DTFhd.2448$cA4.1868@trnddc01, Paulette I.
writes
We took Aiden to pick out his very first pumpkin this weekend. He's 14

Old November 2nd 04, 06:36 PM
KristyT

He is just too cute! Pics were great!

Kristy

Old November 2nd 04, 06:36 PM
Stephanie

He's 14 months old now and quite a little
man!!

http://www.flutterdesigns.com/Aiden/...ctober2004.htm

--
Paulette

Oh those pics are so sweet! What a cutie!

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question? Search RCB:
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Old November 2nd 04, 06:38 PM
Paulette I.

Yes, he is growing like a weed! He's 30.5" now and over 23 pounds!! He had
such fun when Pete pulled him around in that wagon. His own personal mini
hayride!

We miss you too!! (((hugs))) Are you going to be down here anytime soon? I'm
trying to talk Pete into coming up that way, but who knows when that will
be. I'm teaching this weekend. Had a guy contact me at the end of last week
requesting to schedule a class for this weekend. My next scheduled class
time was Nov. 13th, but I guess he and his wife couldn't do it that weekend.
Since we really need the money, I went ahead and scheduled it for this
weekend. Maybe the weekend after that we can make it up your way. We'll see.