SIlks

Old March 28th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default SIlks

Remember the silk co-op we had a few weeks ago? Mine arrived yesterday and
so say "I'm pleased' is hardly even touching the beauty of them.
Sure glad they were cut up before they came as I wouldn't have the heart to
do so. L, I'm going to 'hang' the yellow in the Oriental Guest Room : ) It
will be perfect in there.
Thank you for doing this.

Butterfly

Old March 28th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I got mine too. Very nice. Now to use them...... I also have some
"China" silk pants and shirts I was given (friend had bought them at
thrift stores for next to nothing... they didn't fit anyone around so I
ended up with them.) So I see a silk quilt in the future. I even have
a possible pattern in mind. G

Pati, in Phx

Old March 28th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

what oriental guest room?
did i miss out on that one, hmmmm.
maybe its a new building out on the back 40 acres.
hmmmmm.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Butterfly" wrote...

Old March 28th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

The one with the RED drapes and the RED fabric lampshade. That's the start
as it takes time and money to get it set up the way we have it planned. DH
bought me two glass 'oriental dolls' for the desk : ). Can't remember if I
showed you THE FABRIC that will be a floral WUH......we were too busy
working on EQ 4.
You would be soooooooo proud of what I have done since then on EQ 4---no,
nothing to 'show' you as of yet but you know which project I'm working
on....

Butterfly (took last week OFF from it --now that the compie is 'alive' I'll
have to get back to it)

Old March 29th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Glad you like the fabric. Will definitely be doing the swap again later on!
If anybody else decides to do it first, please tell Dana that I sent
you; he has promised a discount for referral.

VC Silks on Ebay Marketplace 0 February 5th 05 02:08 AM
silks help needed Donna D. Needlework 2 January 12th 05 11:26 PM
Chinese Embroidery Book & Silks lula Needlework 5 March 10th 04 09:09 AM
silks BDS2pds Needlework 35 February 24th 04 12:56 AM
eQuilter's Library Tour, Silks on Sale Paul Rubin Marketplace 0 January 13th 04 07:48 PM