NYCO

Old December 26th 05, 03:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default NYCO

Well -- I received a project as a gift from DS#2 today. He bought
some beautiful mohair&silk lace weight yarn, the appropriate circular
needles and a shawl pattern for me for Christmas.

Old December 26th 05, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I have added your item to the list.

Darlene in Toronto

Old December 26th 05, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Well believe it or not while sitting on Christmas Eve I decided what
I'm going to do for my project. After finally mastering cable this
year I am going to make myself an Aran type sweater.

Darlene in Toronto

Old December 26th 05, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Added your item onto the list.

Darlene in Toronto

Old December 26th 05, 01:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Wow, Darlene!
GOOD for YOU!
Hugs,
Noreen
thinking.... this will be quite the accomplishment, considering your
hand/wrist

--
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), British politician
oups.com...

Old December 26th 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

JCT wrote:
Well -- I received a project as a gift from DS#2 today. He bought
some beautiful mohair&silk lace weight yarn, the appropriate circular
needles and a shawl pattern for me for Christmas.

OH, how wonderful! You raised that boy right!

Higs,
Katherine

Old December 26th 05, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Craftkitten wrote:
Well believe it or not while sitting on Christmas Eve I decided what
I'm going to do for my project. After finally mastering cable this
year I am going to make myself an Aran type sweater.

Woohoo! Great idea, Darlene! Let's hope that you heal fast so that you can
get this done.

Higs,
Katherine

Old December 26th 05, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

that looks pretty Noreen, what colour are you doing it in?
Cher

"The YarnWright" wrote in message
I don't know who's keeping track this year, and I am NOT volunteering, even
if I DO live in the volunteer state, however, I'll be making the:

Flower Petal Shawl, free pattern from elann.com
@
http://secure.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=107024

Already printed the pattern, have my yarn, and consider this a super easy
project.

Noreen

Old December 26th 05, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Cher, meTHINKS I'll do it in a rusty/wine colour, but MAYBE a teal... I have
both! I am also starting a second the same day in off-white for a secret
pressie for my sister.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
— Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), British politician
. uk...

NYCO finished Janise Ross Yarn 5 April 27th 04 04:09 PM
NYCO Update Kari Yarn 5 April 6th 04 12:36 AM
NYCO project Kayrun Yarn 6 February 4th 04 09:20 PM
NYCO finished! Shillelagh Yarn 13 January 29th 04 05:35 PM
What is NYCO Johanna Koski Yarn 6 January 23rd 04 07:20 PM